wowwww!!!!

Best answers
i got half life at 7:00 came home 7:30. I go and download ESF. Then, I go try it out and I have no F**K*n idea what to do, i tried to go to mutiplayer and then Lan but it don't work and i go to internet games and it says u need to update, so when i try to update it has an error. Does anybody know what in gods name I should do???

Best answers
um u probably need the half-life 1.1.1.0 patch try fileplanet.com or w/e >_>

Best answers
I suggest watching the manual that comes with ESF, as that helps explain how things work like melee. Then you wont be sent flying around as much as you would if you didn't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Update your Half-Life to the latest version, wich is v1.1.1.0. Fileplanet has it, so I sugget you download it from there. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have links in the sticky that aren't from fileplanet :], I think :S

Best answers
Jarrstin said:
I suggest watching the manual that comes with ESF, as that helps explain how things work like melee. Then you wont be sent flying around as much as you would if you didn't.
i hope you mean read

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no I think he means watch.

ESF comes with a flash manual that clearly explains pretty much all aspects of the game

Best answers
Its really weird when i go to L.A.NAholix i can't get in the manual.Maybe it was the comp i was using?Who cares anyway there heaps there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom