Amazing

Best answers
Amazing how the esf staff can come up with such a great game, but be ruined by one person who crashes the servers, yet the true amazing part is that they wont release a patch to fix it...its like they want this game to fail. So when people go and download this game, Devil comes in, crashes the servers, and people think o the servers are too unstable, this game must be lame then.

Sorry but after being followed around by devil and having every game i joined crashed, Im pissed off.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the team can actually bring out a patch to stop devil, since he crashes through halflife stuff etc...
But what you can do is open your console and type
/status
and find out his WonID when he is in the server and then put it up on this post.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evilpenquin, i am sure they are trying to fix the problem, BUT when beta 1.2 comes out, these "hackers" will have to find a better code hacker, because a bit of the code changes or gets updated each time a beta is released so they wont beable to use the old code no more, but it could be still possible :(

to be honest, who ever you are, i think you are twisted, you are spoiling peoples fun, you wouldn't like it if someone crashed a game when you are winning :/

Best answers
I higherly doubt esf is going to fail because.... come on. Be serious. This is ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes this is ESF but glitches and bugs happen, i will try and give you an example!

say if you change the teleport sprite or animation, sometimes you will have to change/edit other files for that persific animation to work, you can't just change one thing and hope it works, there are things leading up to what you want to do.

so things can be coded wrong or even unexpected bugs happen, that normally happens near completion,

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the exploit used to crash servers is a Half-Life problem, not something ESF can deal with at the moment. Valve needs to make a patch to prevent this, not the ESF team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom