IRITATING POWER BEAM PROBLEM!!!

Best answers
hello i'm demon and i got a hell of a dumb problem. Esf always worked fine but now latley when i am playing and i charge a beam, the game crashes afther a while and its always when i'm charging a beam. i have a geforce 2 mx 400 (sux) and a athlon 1 ghz, 256 ram mb i don't know the ****ing fix can someone tell me i'm desparete????!?!?!?!!? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Are you in software mode???Switch in OpenGL!
And,btw,u must resize urs sig.Its too much width.So,resize...

Best answers
huh it didn't worked and there are only 2 options direct 3d device and default.... and the problem is still the same. plzzzzz help me someone look in the first thread and you will now my problem.. :'(

Best answers
>>DeMoN<< said:
huh it didn't worked and there are only 2 options direct 3d device and default.... and the problem is still the same. plzzzzz help me someone look in the first thread and you will now my problem.. :'(
Download the latest updates for your video card. If you have it from nvidia, www.nvidia.com . If you update them you should get opengl to work...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, make sure you get the latest updates, and Viki@killer, the moderators know there duties, you do not have to point them out, his sig is fine.

Best answers
tanks magus and cs-land (btw i own in cs :p) but i'll try to download new drivers. when it doesnt work i'll post here again :D...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom