The ****ing Blocking

Best answers
i hate thad when peeps stand on the ground thay can´t block beams as soon as thay block the beam move you a little bit and explove... ****ING nasty...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really not that hard to jump and press teleport a few times...
And what do you want the team to do? if you were on the ground and someone shot a beam at you from an angle in the air, you the beam would blow up (or push you underground, but the halflife engine doesnt really have the capability to do this, and if there was a way its almost certain they couldn't do it without making the fps drop low). The only time you can block struggle on the ground is when the beam is inline with you.

Best answers
i have no proplem to get away from it... but i thinks it bad...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if you can think of any solution to the problem, go and post it over in the suggestions section.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Erase the ground, yay?

Another idiotic thread, I've just seen another one going on about blocking, this one is quite similar, same wank-level.

It takes space to block, what else, do you want to backhand a Final Flash away because "OMFG I DONT WANNA GET HIT ON GROUND IT SUCKS!!11one11!!!!111".

Best answers
mugen why be so harsh on people all the time i mean seriously dude calm down or ill send me super mod nadz on j00 :devgrin: lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Err ok, enjoy doing so.

'All the time'

I assume your on crack, anyway, let's not drag off the subject.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mugen said:
Erase the ground, yay?

Another idiotic thread, I've just seen another one going on about blocking, this one is quite similar, same wank-level.

It takes space to block, what else, do you want to backhand a Final Flash away because "OMFG I DONT WANNA GET HIT ON GROUND IT SUCKS!!11one11!!!!111".
Mugen said:
Err ok, enjoy doing so.

'All the time'

I assume your on crack, anyway, let's not drag off the subject.
I've seen you doing this in a lot of other threads, posts like that are only aimed at criticising others and don't contribute anything to the topic whatsoever. So, you can have a :warning: warning :warning: for spamming threads and hitting out at other's posts. It is not your job to decide if a thread is idiotic or not, it is not your job to shove your attitude in every thread you see. As long as I moderate these forums, I would like to stress that these sort of attitude-based posts be, hmm - let's say 'vanquished' at first sight.

Dope-Man said:
mugen why be so harsh on people all the time i mean seriously dude calm down or ill send me super mod nadz on j00 :devgrin: lol
Please get back on topic, if you have a problem with someone's posts - report the thread to a member of the forum staff.

Gaara said:
i hate thad when peeps stand on the ground thay can´t block beams as soon as thay block the beam move you a little bit and explove... ****ING nasty...
Jonesdaniel is absolutely correct in his posts. You can't really do anything about how players use certain parts of the gameplay system to their own advantage. If you feel that there is any feature you are unhappy with, there's always the suggestions section on these forums to post on. =]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"I've seen you doing this in a lot of other threads"

I can't remember that, I probably get warned for the fact that I post in other topics, and probably 'cause' havoc.

Anyway, I can live with a warning, I suppose.

Best answers
What's up with all of these threads about blocking? It's not that big a deal. I look at blocking as a free hit, so keep your guard up, but don't call me a cheater when I knock it down. :rolleyes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mugen said:
"I've seen you doing this in a lot of other threads"

I can't remember that, I probably get warned for the fact that I post in other topics, and probably 'cause' havoc.

Anyway, I can live with a warning, I suppose.
I'm afraid I'm not oblidged to give you links to all the threads where you've been showing your attitude. And there's no need to make yet another off-topic post after you've been warned. If you've got a problem with a warning, feel free to contact an admin. If you post another off-topic post here again - you'll get warning number two.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmmm...I love the way grOOvy handles these situations. He sounds so sophisticated...

*back on-topic*
All I do to block whores(if thats what you wanna call them) is keep hitting them and telepoting. That does 2 things: 1. Gives PL
2. Weaken the opponent.
It doesnt get any simpler than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can also hit turbo and kinda circle them, so you don't waste as much ki as teleporting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
swoop downward, hit. you should continue going down below them. teleport up. rinse and repeat. gets em everytime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hardly use block??? So I don't care.

All ya do is jump tele and swoop so hard???
I only use tele if someone swoops at me I just tele and then swoop right back at them from behind ofcourse.

grOOvy is mean.But I like him this way.

BTW what happens after 2 warnings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom