sprite idea

Best answers
i dont know if ita ben suggested before but here it goes... how bout a seperate sprite folder for each charicter so if u want say a kid buu for krillin u wont have have to have a pink kamehameha for goku or gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would be just a waste of space ... even it would cause just a few MB ... they're important for 56k User

I suggestion to use the default things and all are happy again ... the team doesn't care so much about supporting fan made things ... I think ... he default things work fine ... so the team did a great job

Best answers
uh actually how would this take up space? its just putting folders in the sprite folder making it more organized...i dont see any problems with it and i think it would actually be a lot better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would take up more space because you would have multiple files of the same sprite. (A kamehameha sprite in the Goku, Gohan, and Krillin folders, and same with other attacks)
It would take up more space, but if it wouldn't be difficult to change in the code, I don't think it would be a bad idea.

Best answers
i thought of it because it always looked really bad when i get a new sprite that looks really good with some and really bad with others.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DragonDude said:
It would take up more space because you would have multiple files of the same sprite. (A kamehameha sprite in the Goku, Gohan, and Krillin folders, and same with other attacks)
It would take up more space, but if it wouldn't be difficult to change in the code, I don't think it would be a bad idea.
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!!!
well, anyway - default folder for shared spirits that are the same for some models...

already said that its easy to code so the default thingy should be easy too, right?

Best answers
I have been crying for this for ages ... 1.2 must have this !!!

Nretep, it whouldnt be a waste of space ... everyone will benifit from this ... anyway most(most=90%) sprites are under 20 Kbs soo wow it'll save 1 MB ... and the team should support fan made stuff ... it'll make everyone happy :p

Best answers
I *think* if it's the same file copied out in several folders, that shouldn't take up extra space. It can be compressed in the installer to take the space of just one file, if you know what I mean.

Best answers
OMG! How can you complain about sprites taking place? Man, why do you all do this? Do you have only 1 gb free or what? Those things will max take up 5 mb of your hard-drive!
This is the best sprite idea ever!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dont be angry at him, he has to do this, its those voices telling him to .....
anyway
-{its his fetish (!!!J\K!!!) to say that all suggestions are bad!}-
well this is a nice idea!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom