What are the requriments for this game?

Best answers
What are the requriments for this game??? i got 200mhz 2.gb harddrive 64 or 84mb ram can't remember, cable internet. will this game run smoothley? the game is the dbz one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would suggest using openGL, if not it won't live up to its potential :].

Best answers
I'f you have a 3D card that can support OpenGl. Otherwise Direct3d is also a option

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Software mode is the most horrible thing in the world. I suggest buying a video card that supports OpenGL. (That's if you don't already have one :rolleyes: )

Best answers
i dont think you can run it really properly. you can run esf but then you should put all graphics on 0 so it is plain old ugly but because esf is has thse wonderfull graphics it needs more then halflife itself so your 200 can probably barely run it. but if you put alot of graphic quality sttuff on 0 it will probably wont be a problem. Somewhere on these forums is a thread about which then to set back...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you need a better pc man?
If you are in a massive server like 10 more peeps and every beams and stuff it isn't gonna be pretty.

Best answers
U need atleast 1 GHZ 96 mb ram and 3d card that supports OpenGL and disk that has atleast 5 gigabytes to run it fine-I think-on my comp charachteristics this like it runs perfecto:3.0 GHZ P4 512 MB ram nForce2 -this is the best configuration for everything-so if u can buy some video card with openGL with 32 mb and more 32 mb ram(same company)-u will be fine in servers that u don't create-and,beleive me when beams are coming in u,and urs computer blocks-there is no worser thing-and 1 more thing-DO NOT RUN IN SOFTWARE MODE-it crashes with attacks like spiritbomb,and so well-so,u herd me,if u are 10 to 15-ask parents for upgrade of computer-if u are working-needs to save cash some time and buy...

Best answers
Thats why im getting esf in about 3 weeks because we need to upgrade our computer and get rid of like a million virouses and we also need a soundcard.Our comp is good like fast speed,good videocard looks pretty good but so many virouses and crap!

Best answers
no guys you only need like a p2 450 with atleast 64mb of RAM a harddisk big enough to have windows, halflife/steam, all the updates, esf, directx 9 on it and a 3d card that supports opengl and has atleast 32 megs of RAM. like a geforce1 or something. The recommended is a 1ghz like Viki@Killer said...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom