Help noob

Best answers
I have counter strike v1.5 and I download Esforce beta 1.1 and when I click on it, the file open but then said it is not responding (I click like more than 10 x, sam thing happen)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris knows the answer to your question. Simply do NOT click it 10 times, and SuperSaiyaChris assures you that you will be fine. let it load.

Best answers
no, I click on it the first time, then it was not responding, I click it again, and it was not responding.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Return counter-strike and buy half-life instead.

Or alternatively you can try re-installing esf. If that doesnt work try re-installing counter-strike as well. Re-installing always works for me when something goes wrong.

Best answers
The setup may be corrupted,try downloading it from somewhere else

Best answers
Is urs computer at easy death???Reinstall windows-I don't think that u need to re-download-or something?Comp specs-asw.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you installed everything into your Counter-Strike folder. I used to have some problems with my old CS because some files went into an empty Half-Life folder. Sooo, make sure everything is in it's place. Try re-installing ESF. ;)

If you have two HD's, (Hard Drives) Make sure you installed ESF into the same HD that your CS is in. I messed up before and installed ESF into my drive C:, when I really had my HL in my drive D:. ESF automatically would try and install itself into drive C:.. (For some odd reason, I have a Sierra folder in my drive C: o_O) So, just make sure you're doing the right things and not just rushing to install ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom