Better Second Transformations?

Best answers
like for trunks, when u trans inside of just standing there screaming, he can just do the trans in Dragon Ball Z: Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu ( Playstation)
. In that Trans, just simply just takes off his jacket and turns ssj in a fraction of a second.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think that they should keep their transformaition for trunks but change it in the air(it looks funny when he kneels in the air and hits it instead of the ground). And for the ground trans, when he hits the ground, you see the ground break up. That would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice suggestion ... but the HL engine doesn't support changing models ... the the team would have to do a new model for it (and the jacket)
it's too much to do just for the visual effect ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ermmm i dunno much about what HL can support, but how many modelers does ESF now have? cuz i see mods that say they make a new model and next day (well not always) its done, but in ESF they never talk about making a new model, and u dont get to see much model updates either, but i dunno how many modelers ESF has so that might be the prob of lack of model updates o_O, but u say that HL cant support changing models eh? how can he change from normal into ssj then? its changing models

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
, but u say that HL cant support changing models eh? how can he change from normal into ssj then? its changing models
Nretep said:
the the team would have to do a new model for it (and the jacket)
do I have to say more ??? tip: look into the dir called "esf\models\player"

you didn't get my point .. the models wouldn't be such a problem ... it's just ... make 2 new models just for a transformation ???

Best answers
U didn't geted the point of nretep's post-hl doesn't support that trunks is taking his jacket off,and puts her on ground-three models would be possible-2 for playing,1 for transforming,look like this:u are truns,haves a pl enough to transform,and then this like:transformsa,model change to trunks which is special designed for geting his jacket off,then ssj non-jacketed Trunks?The bad suggestion-after all,ESF team doesn't listen anything from this forum,only some ideas from official melee suggestion forum...nothing special....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer ... I think you missed the point this time ... (not sure)
I think Wacko suggested another animation for trunks' transformation ... I don't know if trunks gets on his jacket again ... if yes: too much to do for a transformation (2 new models) ... if no: this should be in models section

ESF team doesn't listen anything from this forum
/me is annoyed because noone knows him *grrr*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
submodels are other models, too ... it just puts 2 models in one file ... like trunks and trunks with sword ...
I dunno if a submodel of non-jacket trunks would be possible ... but I still think that it's too much to do ...

Best answers
nononono, i mean like, before trans, normal trunks takes his jacket off then powers up to ssj.(inside of doing that breaking the floor animation) Then it could change into that nice bojack trunks model i saw at esf-world

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's what I said ... HL doesn'T support changing models ... during the moment Trunks should put his Jacket off, the coder would have to change the model into 2 others (they wouldn't look so good together) ... into the trunks without jacket and the jacket around the trunks ... the they would have to animate that trunks puts this jacket off and throws it too ground (this also wouldn't look so good)
and I STILL think that 2 new models (non-jacket trunks + jacket) + new matching animation would be too much to do ... and this wouldn't look better than the current either

Best answers
nretep, im just saying that to change the trans animation but not the model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you were suggesting that when Trunks transforms his animation should be: Trunks puts his Jacket off and changes to SSJ immediatly then
am I wrong ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom