new siggeh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i showed this one b4 sum time ago, dunno for sure, anywayz, whatcha think?

*cant c him? i r already using it as a sig...*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/gets angry
/inserts command; cmd;kill user MystiX;hump after
/quit

Best answers
I am sure that bg is a tut from some were. Other then that the pics dont fit and the font doesnt fit.

Best answers
Actually i agree with mystix...Your other one was the best i think. The one with the anime girls with the huge *caugh*... o_o ya i uhh *caugh* liked that one a lot...*caugh* but this one is meh..not that great..

Best answers
its not all that great, but i really dont like the opacity on the right character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GotenksOwnz said:
I am sure that bg is a tut from some were. Other then that the pics dont fit and the font doesnt fit.
shut up f00

if you dont know what you are talking about, then dont talk @ all, damn you.
for the rest, i like it myself, so i r using it...
:)

Best answers
Dont tell me to shut up you asked for peoples views on it. I would be lieing to you if i said OMFG THAT OWNZ when it clearly doesnt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read, just read, i didint said you lied on its ugly, i said you lied on that its a tut.

Retired
Best answers
guys relax... we dont want any flamewares to emerge from this.

I think the sig needs some work, I think the pictures are just pasted on the background. you could try to blend them in way better, I also think that you're counting on the background too much to 'make' the sig, because I think the font could use some work, and imo its one of the hardest things to pick out a very nice font for a sig or wallpaper for that matter. I would go for another background personally. doesnt really fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom