buu attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu should be able to unlock different characters moves when he eats them.. such as kirby.. if he eats goku, he'll get the kamehameha, but if he eats vegeta, he'll get galit gun, which would replace kamehameha.. if he eats krillin he should get the disc, but galitgun would be replaced

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hmm... I like that concept. I hope the team will consider it. I don't see any flaws in that idea.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah but what if he ate another buu would he get the eating attack back .... or when he ate sum1 would the eating attk go away?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not saying the eating attack would be replaced.. an extra attack would be added.. but you only get one extra attack.. if you eat another buu, maybe that would boost your PL.. so it would bring you closer to transforming... like in the show one buu ate another buu, he transformed.. im not saying to transform right away, but only boost your PL, allowing a quicker way to transform.. the eating process should take a while also

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but if an evil buu could transform by eating a fat buu...then everyone would be chasing the fat buu's around trying to eat them and it might get lame...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash-T-S said:
but if an evil buu could transform by eating a fat buu...then everyone would be chasing the fat buu's around trying to eat them and it might get lame...
did u even reade wut i wrote? i said a boost in PL

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah but read what i said....it would be lame if sum one came in later than all the other people and you had a bunch of evil buus all trying to eat the 1 fat buu..

Best answers
Evil buu is a transformation. If he ate a fat buu, he would just get more PL. I think that the move should replace his mouth blast, when he eats another buu, he gets back mouth blast (after every eats a person, 50,000 PL?)

Best answers
For starters, were there any examples of this in the show? i know buu got the peoples clothes, but i cant recall if he got their moves or not.

Also, upon consumption perhaps the new move replaces mouth blast, or maybe even the new body part move that he is supposedly receiving with the version. That kind of settles the whole buu on buu issue

Personally, i think if this were to be implemented this could be the result of turning someone in to chocolate since we have pretty much determined that only getting ki out of the Hersey's bar is pretty lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom