Ok esf Team look at this.

Best answers
please Super Mod, Mod, or admin or whatever. Don't move this to suggestions because its rare anyone ever cares whats in suggestions.

Now ESF should have a lil rpg factor in it JUST ONE THING.

Like you know in dbz how everyone has pl like the more you train the stronger you get.

Well in esf its just based on skill or whatever, there isnt a real dbz feel to the game if u think about it like power based.

Heres a idea. Esf should have a type of system for power levels like the more you play the more exp ( pl) you get and you can Save your pl so you wont have to keep working to the top. Basically the more you play the stronger you will be.

I know what your all thinking someone could just fight bots and get stronger. Well yea but, you should its basically training like the z fighters do in the show. This will give a better DBZ feel to the game say like so noobs couldn't hurt the stronger players as much so they would have to become stronger in the game by training. This should be implemented it would be a bigger fun factor to the game. It would actually be a strive to play the game more I think. Also take the wish for more power wish off too so no one could cheat that way and just do nothing for more power.

Also, make esf fully customizable like:

Aura color.
Beam Color.
Transformation aura color.

Best answers
I agree with this. It would be nice if the more you play the stronger you get, and with the rpg part, make it so you can fly around to diff aera's and have it load the map. so you could fight like the way esf is right now. I think this would make ppl wanna keep playing. Esf if losing a lot of ppl.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) if global exp is saved, meaning, you can take your exp with you to servers, easily cheatable
2) if restricted to 1 server 1 stat, (warcraft 3 mod?) IE: one server has you at level 6 and one server has you at level 10. creates unfairness to a newcommer to that particular server.

there is a half life mod with this idea called, Master Sword. you have no idea how easy it is to cheat in that game.

if the team can find a way around the server restrictions and the easy cheats than it would be a good idea, but i doubt that will happen.

3) been suggested before
4) should be in suggestions forum regardless of whether or not you think people read them.

Best answers
Aura color.
Beam Color.

Those suggestion are super cool.

Best answers
ok 2 things,

nothing aganist ya, this has been suggested before, ok WAY before u would have to have been here a year and a bit to remeber... plus i believe that the team has said no to it, cause imagine the unfairness in it, so one could play FOREVER i mean days on end and get the highest pl, and no one would stand a chance aganist, it would be unfair... its good now cause everyone has a equal advantage when playing, cause its all balanced

and people do read the suggestions forum

and on the changable colour part, it really cant, because each character has there own thing ssj is yellow/ gold were normal is white or blue, changing that would make it werid because u will have gokus with green aruas and kame waves which are red, it just wont work, as it wont be like good... if u want u can do it yourself , but it will only be client side changes no one else will see em

Best answers
1 word-NO!That would make the game SO UNBALANCED and unfair.Btw,SSJ *off-topic*SHIN CARL,u in last time do so much spam that's NO!*off-topic*
FOR THE LAST TIME:NO!!!

Best answers
well i think its a good idea

and about the color thing:

simple just make GENERIC BEAM customizable!!
cuz generic beams dont have a specific color to them!!

and as for aura's how about TINTS
u know change the dark and light tones of the aura color:

ex.:

Blue--> Light blue, dark blue (and the tones in between)
but not so that u can remove the color completely

*off-topic* eehm viki what u just did aint normal we can read normal letters too u know!

peace :D, Mystic

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer said:
1 word-NO!That would make the game SO UNBALANCED and unfair.Btw,SSJ *off-topic*SHIN CARL,u in last time do so much spam that's NO!*off-topic*
FOR THE LAST TIME:NO!!!
I'm afraid you are in no position to be spamming yourelf, by telling others what to do. Perhaps reading this sticky will explain what I mean.

Pain said:
4) should be in suggestions forum regardless of whether or not you think people read them.
Right on the dot. :yes: We have a reason for having a suggestions forum on these boards, follow it. And trust me, the team members themselves also look at most of the sensible suggestions posted in that section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ... I like the idea ... save the exp client side ... maybe just save the PL into a textfile called "powerlevel.txt" in the esf dir ... and inside of it there's just the PL (like: "1000000") ... that would be a great idea

if you're a newbie ... just play this game first time ... all enemies are 100 times stronger ... what to do ??? leave the game ... make the stronger guys stronger is never a good suggestion

btw ... color-changing in this way isn't supported by the HL engine

[off]
ESF IS based on skill ... if you're good you become strongest on server winthin a few minutes ...
what you suggested is: the guy with lessed friends gets highest PL ;) ... it's no skill to play ESF all the time ... it's skill if you kick ****** from stronger and faster guys ... and you can do this in current system, too

Best answers
how bout the team ENCRIPTS the file

cuz theres this utillity for JK2 called Killtracker and it stores kills and wins and all of that and more
and the latest version had the stats strings ENCRIPTED
and nobody was able to crack it (this was tested)

so mayb it IS possible but yeah nretep is right its about skill (that aint fun though)

Best answers
I mean,I'm not like it,ok here is the example:u stored max of pl(dunno,never goed maximum without transpack???),and u are frieza,deathball,yeeehhaaaaa,kills all people on map!!!!And,it's unbalanced,coz n00bs will kill everyone!!!Look at this way,professional players like grOOvy,or some1 else,needed atleast 2 months to reach their skills,and,then,they with they skills against n00bs who doing practicaly this like:"Fire in the hole!BUUUUM!!!"(kamehameha,or something like that...).
That's non-sense!Actually,n00bs must play to reach theirs potential in ESF,and then go to the ESF servers and show their skills.They can get as much pl as others,that's not problem,just learn to properly use melee,and,voila!Pl every minute higher and higher.
So,as u see,I'm not like the idea.
Sorry if I'm too harsh,but,I needed to say this(I'm not calmed now).But,I will now shut up,and be quiet...

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
This will give a better DBZ feel to the game say like so noobs couldn't hurt the stronger players as much so they would have to become stronger in the game by training
Are you afraid that a 'noob' is going to hurt you?

CS-LAND said:
Aura color.
Beam Color.

Those suggestion are super cool.
How does this suggestion tie in with the RPG suggestion? Your idea could be a great one but its not going to get any recognition when you mix it in with another suggestion that has accounted for a few posts towards it already.

Nretep said:
yes ... I like the idea ... save the exp client side ... maybe just save the PL into a textfile called "powerlevel.txt" in the esf dir ... and inside of it there's just the PL (like: "1000000") ... that would be a great idea
Yes, a great idea for me to poop on! If ESF EVER did something like this, you'd see me doing this (right-click -> open powerlevel.text -> *scrolls down to the PL number -> types 99999999999999999)

Ok, now that I've got my quotes out of the way, I'll add my new $20 bill with all its security prints. -- The idea that the more someone plays and the more experience they gain by playing allows them to build up some kind of greater power is ridiculous. If that were the case, I'd crush all of you because I don't see many ppl playing more now than I do. If this is purely so that the 'weaker players' can't do as much damage as you can, then that is just lame. How will that make players who just got the game feel when they are facing off against someone like urself who has built up some power level over the past few months... They will become very frustrated and will want to quit the game because they feel its impossible to ever catch up with the rest of us. The SKILL in esf is what makes the player strive to play more... its common sense that the more you play, the more you learn and adapt to others' skills and shape your own. If the game has become too boring for you, then maybe you are playing the wrong ppl or the wrong server. Get on aim and ask to challenge someone instead. How challenging will it be when you are 'striving' to become the strongest person in esf by simply playing the most. You'd become bored again. I see this suggestion as benefiting you more than the rest of the esf community.

How's that for the new $20 bill ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ultimate 17 said:
Yes, a great idea for me to poop on! If ESF EVER did something like this, you'd see me doing this (right-click -> open powerlevel.text -> *scrolls down to the PL number -> types 99999999999999999)
I believe he was being sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Anyways, i'll just make this short, bad idea. I really don't need to explain why, everyone seems to have already pointed out it's faults.

Scruffie

S
Use search in future, this has been posted (at last count) 30 gagiliion times, in one form or another.

And you can't just 'circumvent the law' by posting in a completely different forum than the one your post belongs in... aw, no one reads whats in suggestion... well boohoo, maybe that's because most of the suggestions have all been seen before and are posted by dumbasses that dont use search. Oh yeah, and most of them suck.

This particular bad idea has so many flaws, I'm not even going to bother listing them. They've all been pointed out, and are as glaringly obvious as the minus before your IQ. Boosh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its a good idea. You should just make somesort of newbie room where you cant be killed or only ppl with less then 100k can train in.Ohh and maybe punching bags :p

Scruffie

S
Jakut said:
I think its a good idea. You should just make somesort of newbie room where you cant be killed or only ppl with less then 100k can train in.Ohh and maybe punching bags :p
What, and have them kicked out into the big bad world of power-levels maxed out at 999 999 999 with only a Pl of 100 001? Throw them to the dogs why don't you.

And if no one can get killed, how do you improve your powerlevel? Endlessly punching each other, until you finally obtain over 100k and get slaughtered by someone outside?

:S

Best answers
Well

1. If the esf team were smart they wouldn't put down a powerlevel text file because that would be stupid.

2. The noob thing from hurtin you. Well you know how every once and a while some Noob will come out of nowhere and kick your ass ( never happened to me though ) but you would be pissed at stupid howin or whatever, well this could stop it because your pl would be so high it wouldn't even hurt u.

3. UM YES THATS THE POINT WHOEVER SAID DBZ WAS BALANCED?!

4. I don't care how much this has been suggested it I'll suggest it over and over again.

5. The Powerlevel should work everywhere not just working in one server.

Best answers
Viki@killer said:
I mean,I'm not like it,ok here is the example:u stored max of pl(dunno,never goed maximum without transpack???),and u are frieza,deathball,yeeehhaaaaa,kills all people on map!!!!And,it's unbalanced,coz n00bs will kill everyone!!!Look at this way,professional players like grOOvy,or some1 else,needed atleast 2 months to reach their skills,and,then,they with they skills against n00bs who doing practicaly this like:"Fire in the hole!BUUUUM!!!"(kamehameha,or something like that...).
That's non-sense!Actually,n00bs must play to reach theirs potential in ESF,and then go to the ESF servers and show their skills.They can get as much pl as others,that's not problem,just learn to properly use melee,and,voila!Pl every minute higher and higher.
So,as u see,I'm not like the idea.
Sorry if I'm too harsh,but,I needed to say this(I'm not calmed now).But,I will now shut up,and be quiet...
BAKA as you said two months to reach his skill or whatever. How about 2 months to reach a pl of like 200,000,000 come on now lets think ok like. Your pl would be high enough to not be hurt by the noobs " Deathball".

Scruffie said:
Use search in future, this has been posted (at last count) 30 gagiliion times, in one form or another.

And you can't just 'circumvent the law' by posting in a completely different forum than the one your post belongs in... aw, no one reads whats in suggestion... well boohoo, maybe that's because most of the suggestions have all been seen before and are posted by dumbasses that dont use search. Oh yeah, and most of them suck.

This particular bad idea has so many flaws, I'm not even going to bother listing them. They've all been pointed out, and are as glaringly obvious as the minus before your IQ. Boosh.

Someone isn't smart about IQ, I don't remember when Gagillion was a word. ANyway if you think someone sucks meet me in a server and i'll make it so you wont ever want to play esf again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom