Melle, crushing, damage and more melle

Best answers
Ok, number one topic. It would be cool that when you can select throw or combo you could hold down enter and you change up a normal beam.
Even if the enemy could swat it away they would automaticly block and get pushed back and when you get a certain distance he will swat it away or a block stuggle will begain.

2nd topic beam crushing.
I dont know if this is what was meant by crushing damage but insted of a beam blowing up when you hit a wall, you get crushed into the wa/floor loseing health. When you die it will blow up as normal.

3rd topic, damaged models

Most people have that gohan model where he is a teen, well there is another verson of that model where he is battle damaged. I was thinking it would be good if when you health goes down to a certain number cuts and bruses can apear, and when you get to 10hp your charector can be holding is stomach in pain with lots of cuts on him.

4th, meele charge.

When you charge up your meele before you swoopi was thinking it would be nice that it would charge faster the better powerlevel you are.
It would be a nice added bonus to becomeing ssj or what ever.

Flame away! :p

sP

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the team already has enough to worry about making 1.2 ....all they need is to add 2 more models for the battle damaged look for each char and their ssj form... thats an extra 4 models for just 1 char.... sry not gonna happen... but i do like the battle damaged idea =P

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In no particular order:

#3- Damaged models will not happen so long as ESF remains on the Half Life engine. For reasons why search the forum for older threads.

#4- You don't charge up combos before you swoop, you charge up combos after you connect with your opponent.

#2- Crushing damage is still in the outline as something optional that the team is working on.

Best answers
I didnt mean you charge it before you swoop, when you can throw them or combo them, after they are stunned you could select that.

And the battle damged one you wouldnt need new models, just a reskin, like they did with DOD.

sP

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well if u had to switch and charge a whole throw they wouldnt be stunned anymore....

Best answers
I meant another button, like use. I just thought it would be good to have another beam move, as beams are a big part of the game.

sP

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
some characters dont need another beam move like goku or piccolo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skilled Pro said:
Ok, number one topic. It would be cool that when you can select throw or combo you could hold down enter and you change up a normal beam.[...]

2nd topic beam crushing.
I dont know if this is what was meant by crushing damage but insted of a beam blowing up when you hit a wall, you get crushed into the wa/floor loseing health. When you die it will blow up as normal.

3rd topic, damaged models
Most people have that gohan model where he is a teen, well there is another verson of that model where he is battle damaged. I was thinking it would be good if when you health goes down to a certain number cuts and bruses can apear, and when you get to 10hp your charector can be holding is stomach in pain with lots of cuts on him.

4th, meele charge.
When you charge up your meele before you swoopi was thinking it would be nice that it would charge faster the better powerlevel you are.
It would be a nice added bonus to becomeing ssj or what ever.
1. no ... it's called melee and melee means hand-to-hand combat ... no ki attacks

2. this would suck ... it s stronger guy is blocking he would have more chances to win the struggle ... make stronger guys stronger is never a good suggestion ... but this is a pretty good suggestion ... but it also doesn't happen in DBZ ... maybe the first touch hit, then they won the struggle or they lost

3. then you would have to reskin all models (normal, transformed and in later releases more transforms) ... this would be much for just this lil effect ...
but if you say gohan would put a hand on his stomach, they would have to reanimate all ... this is too much to do ... sorry ... maybe anywhen

4. as I said ... make the stronger ones stronger is never a good suggestion ... then transformend player would have a huge advantage ... faster charging, fly faster, get lower dmg and cause more damage ... I think it's good if it's fixed (with a cvar)

Best answers
OK thanks for that, then what is that crushing damage in the 1.2 outline then?

sP

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The crushing damage in the outline, I believe, just means beams smashing you and damaging you before exploding. As in, not blocking, but being carried by the beam and burning in the process until it hit a wall or you struggled away from it. Again, I'm sure it hasn't been coded in because the team isn't sure how to deal with it yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think ... be patient and let you surprise what it can be ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just about everything in this topic is already another topic elsewhere or in the outline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom