Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno... maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah in the show..goku has to be in normal form to start the spirit bomb but then he can turn into ssj while he is holding it...it doesnt make the sb stronger but it makes it so he doesnt get hurt as much while he holds it..should this be in the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) he cant use the spirit bomb while in SSJ, he can PUSH it.
2) pushing a ball type attack is not in the game at the moment
3) besides goku is strong enough, so no.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i know... i meant start it while in normal...then turn ssj while he is holding it but after it is fully charged...cause i know that in this game u cant move the sb after it is thrown so......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. you can move after you threw the SB
2. it wouldn't make any difference if you're transforming when your SB is fully charged or you throw it first and transform then ...
3. SSJ can't hold SBs ... he did once in Movie 7 ... Krillin explained that SSJ can't do it, because their heart is full of hate ... and you need a good/ pure heart for making a SB ... after Goku transformed, he absorbed the SB ... so he couldn't hold it
and NO this won't be in ESF either ... 1. unbalanced 2. would be difficould for HL engine ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At any rate...you can fling the bomb, then transform as soon as it's released, and kame the enemy to bits afterward without much of a problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
1. you can move after you threw the SB
2. it wouldn't make any difference if you're transforming when your SB is fully charged or you throw it first and transform then ...
3. SSJ can't hold SBs ... he did once in Movie 7 ... Krillin explained that SSJ can't do it, because their heart is full of hate ... and you need a good/ pure heart for making a SB ... after Goku transformed, he absorbed the SB ... so he couldn't hold it
and NO this won't be in ESF either ... 1. unbalanced 2. would be difficould for HL engine ...
Well the weapons get removed when you transform, so unless they fix that the spirit bomb will dissappear anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
Well the weapons get removed when you transform, so unless they fix that the spirit bomb will dissappear anyways.
erm ... look again my point 3 ... I explained why Goku SSJ don't have a SB ... not in DBZ (not in DBGT), not in ESF and not in future releases of ESF ... this isn't a bug ... so the word "fix" isn't correct ... and this won't be changed ...
also: there's no need of Goku SSJ to make a SB ... his KHH is much stronger (in ESF)

Best answers
Personally, I don't see why you can't go SSJ at ANY TIME. At the moment, you can do it when you're doing nothing and when you're in a power struggle. I'd like to do it while you're in a block struggle or when you're charging an attack.

But as for spirit bomb, I wouldn't mind the absorb thing he does in Movie 7, but it's not going to happen because it's from a movie. :p and goku is pretty strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you could go ssj at any time as long as u have perfect transformation

Best answers
You cannot transform when charging a ki attack or while you are in a block struggle, and yes, you can transform during a PS whether or not you have instant ascension.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
me 2 i have never seen it but im willing to try it

hey cell jr. is l337

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
try readin a lil harder buddy we said while in a ps not a charge

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vash ... 4 posts ... 3 spams in my eyes ... hold back with posting

[on]
the tpoic was talking about Goku and his SB ... and I think it's cleared (with a no)
start such a thread ("when are you able to transform") in newbie central ... this is a section for suggestions

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
newbie central is for newbs...in which i am not...and my main thread was a suggestion...and no im not spamming

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
and hey btw i tested it and u can go ssj while in a ps and u dont even need instant ssj

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both of those threads just now were spam, Vash. First off, don't post twice in a row, use the edit button on the original post. Nextly, make sure all of your posts have actual content worth reading. A post like "um no..." is spam. A post like "I'm not spamming" is spam. A post like "Hey cell jr is 1337" is spam. Like Nretrep said, restrain yourself.

Best answers
Vash-T-S said:
and hey btw i tested it and u can go ssj while in a ps and u dont even need instant ssj
If you read my post, you wouldn't have had to post.:smile:
Party Boy said:
yes, you can transform during a PS whether or not you have instant ascension.
Off Topic:
Sonic Boyster said:
A post like "Hey cell jr is 1337" is spam.
Doesn't seem like spam to me.:laff:jk..lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
saying hey cell jr is l337 was part of 1 of my posts and so thats not spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom