Whats your opinion...well come vote

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
should the spirit bomb and death ball be bigger...? we have all seen the spirit bomb in teh frieza saga and of course the ever popular buu saga sb....and then of course there is teh deathball, 1 of the most frequently asked questions is can any1 make these bigger. Well... what do u think should they be bigger?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There already strong enough as it is. If they were any bigger, it would unballence the game since beam spamming would be so much easier and there would be a lot more beam spammers.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well thats not exactly what im saying.....true they are strong but i mean they could be bigger but still do the same damage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think the Spirit/Death Ball should be bigger, IMO they are fine as is.
The Beams need to be bigger depending on how much power
you put into them.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the death ball and spirit bomb are already at an acceptable size. any bigger (friezas db) and you will not be able to see where youre going, or it will be difficult.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, if your totally desperate to have a bigger spirit bomb, why not make the sprite yourself?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
because i dont do sprites...dont know how, dont know where, would end up looking bad anyways

plus.... the deathball in the show is a little bit higher than in teh game...they could make it bigger but raise it up a lil and still have it do the same damage... that would be cool....

and btw...thnx for all teh replies im new to the forums and this is the most i have ever had =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Proud_Prince said:
The Beams need to be bigger depending on how much power
you put into them.
From what i've tried they are, go charge a generic to the bar, then charge it to full. You'll see a difference.

Best answers
The Spirit Bomb and Deathball are already at a decent size, no need for a Spirit Bomb that is the size of a planet :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no one said anything about planet sized...i just meant a littel bit bigger

Best answers
A little bigger? Why? whats wrong with the current one?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nothing is really wrong with it i just think it would be cooler to have a bigger one....

Best answers
There's a difference between cool, and a balanced game. I can nuke a whole map (eg cell_day) when I'm at 3,000,000 with a Gallit Gun/Big Bang/Teleport Kamehameha Wave/Spirit Bomb

Think before you make a poll u n0bch0colocka :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame-Haka said:
There's a difference between cool, and a balanced game. I can nuke a whole map (eg cell_day) when I'm at 3,000,000 with a Gallit Gun/Big Bang/Teleport Kamehameha Wave/Spirit Bomb

Think before you make a poll u n0bch0colocka :p
He said the size, not the the power of the bomb. Read before you post like that, you n0bch0colocka :p

Vash, why dont you post a request to make one or something to a sprite animator? Maybe they will have the courtesy to make you one :)

Best answers
The staring BUU (1,500,000 pl) can block a max charged Goku spirit bomb :)

Best answers
the only problem I have with deathball is that when you're charging it you can't really see too well in front of you. It would be cool if it could go a little higher above frieza's head while hes charging it.

Best answers
Actually, I wish the other beam weapons were bigger. It would be cool to see a kamehameha that actually does a huge blast instead of the little one it doesnt deserve...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
jonesdaniel thnx for actually reading the post instead of just skipping to the bottom and not knowing what about the rest of the post....and as for the other 1s all i wanted was that the sb and db could be bigger and maybe the db could be raised up a little bit....NOT STRONGER....just bigger like in the show

Best answers
if you have a problem with seeing while charging up a deathball/gallitgun/ etc, press f4, it does wonders ;)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the death ball is just fine the way it is, the spirit bomb could be bigger but what would be the point if it takes half the server out and you as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom