cell modification

Best answers
well i was thinking, since krillin and frieza have their disks, why not take frieza disk off cell and give him his absorbing attack. it wouldn't be an instant kill attack, so hes more balanced in with the game, and everyone wants him to have that attack lol, but how the absorbing would work, i dunno that would be up to the team to decide =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
he could absorb them till they die (like buus candy attack) then get 1 of their attacks...like if he absorbed goku he could get the khh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums ... seems that this is your first day in here (even if you've got 271 posts and registered in Aug)
exactly this suggestion has been reported so many times ... I think now there're 2-3 sugestion on first page ... look them and post in there !!!

Best answers
Nretep said:
welcome to the forums ... seems that this is your first day in here (even if you've got 271 posts and registered in Aug)
exactly this suggestion has been reported so many times ... I think now there're 2-3 sugestion on first page ... look them and post in there !!!
ok 1 this is a suggestion to MODIFY cells attacks, not add on and 2 i didn't feel like finding them -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
well i was thinking, since krillin and frieza have their disks, why not take frieza disk off cell and give him his absorbing attack.

Goten-son said:
ok 1 this is a suggestion to MODIFY cells attacks, not add on and 2 i didn't feel like finding them -_-
Err?

You said it isn't to remove one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea has been given 821010219292 times, especially for Buu. It just doesn't really have a place in ESF and the HL engine. Feh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom