Kill the dragon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in dragon ball, King Piccolo wished to become young again, after shenlong granted his wish, piccolo killed the dragon...i was thinking that, i think that in esf you should be able to kill the dragon, then i guess it could take extra time for the dbs to respawn, because later in the show kami made new dragon balls, so it could work...also u can already hurt the dragon in the game and and it would just be cool if u could kill him too. :devgrin: :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, um...........what would be the point of this? There is no reason I could think of to put this in. All it would do is piss people off because you could just kill the dragon the second it is summoned and no one could get a wish. Pretty pointless thing to add in my opinion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well it could have a lot of hp so that people could kill you while u try to kill it...and it wouldnt matter if someone killed it as soon as it spawned because the wish is made by then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People already get pissed because of people shooting the damn dragon because the beams affect them...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it's not that big of a deal its just something you could do if your bored i guess...maybe change it when u make the server or w/e, maybe have a command for the server to type in the console to disable killing it....i dunno its not that big of a deal...just a bored persons idea?

Best answers
You can ALREADY kill the dragon.. kind of.. throw the db off the map. There, you killed the dragon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now why exactly would anyone include an idea that would compleatly ruin the whole mode just because one person says its something good to do when ur bored???

sounds loony to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[align=left]but it would ruin what little game mod capture the dragon balls is
[/align]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well think about maps like cellarena_b3 (im not saying this applies to all maps) imagine ur fighting someone and another guy is just sitting by the dbs wishing away getting a huge pl...wait a pain in the butt .... but if the server enabled kill the dragon or w/e then you could keep him from wishing a whole lot and worry more about ur fight rather then worrying about when ur done some guy is gonna is gonna have a l337 pl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then why even bothing having the mode in the first place if u just kill the dragon and it becomes team deathmatch

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
know what this is pointless anyway every1 said no so i dont even care anymore...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there're clanmatches in CTDBs ... the team with more wishpoints win the game ... it would suck if you could kill the dragon ...
it's a clear [size=+2]NO[/size] for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom