decided to make my own sig so...

Best answers
here it is! I hope you like it I decided to make MY OWN sig so what do you think? ;) :yes:

Best answers
It's not bad... kinda basic isn't it? Should have a differnt bg.. its too plain. and the red lettering is a bit hard to read and its fady (unless i need glasses) and if your a Vegeta fan, that pic is Goku.. (hopefully you know) other than those terms, its not bad.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need glasses I can't read the text either

Best answers
Deverz said:
You don't need glasses I can't read the text either
Good.... *phew, whips forehead* If i did, I wouldnt be able to drive without them, then i'll look like a geek. with my car.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not Bad, a bit basic. A little practice and experiance and you'll be a world class sig author.

Retired
Best answers
yeah very basic, I would change the font and size, cuz I can hardly read it. the bg is a bit easy. just keep practicing.

Best answers
A bit plain,and,red text,its :no: .So-its probably o_o ...5/10...oh,btw,Arthos Return-I think that Danasoft signatures with displaying IP adress,windows v.(linux :rolleyes: ,mac ;/ ),and text are not allowed to use in this forums(Magus and Evil Trunks pm-ed me for that reason-haved the same sig as u...),but,who cares,let the mods do their job(I just seeied it and telled him-please-don't hurt me-AHHHH!!!!!!!!!)......Oh,btw,background is a bit....PLAIN...If u are n00b-give it 7/10-if u are normal-4/5 / 10

Best answers
Its goku ssj6 if you wanted to know and im a Vegeta dan and a goku and gohan fan mostly goku but iscrewed up the gohan one lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't realy like it.....I see you used fan art?

I can read the text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom