hey guys, i made another sig, cuz i thought sig's with girls looks better :p
here it is;

c&c?

Retired
Best answers
i like.... not just the hot chicks but the bg is kinda 1337

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm cool, since i only spended 10 mins on bg, 2 verry easy bg's , then put the upperlayer on multiply or darken, :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx, is that a hint virtigo?
if it is... you'r having bad luck :p i only make for myself, so i dont look like a fool when they suck...

Best answers
You've done it again. Another great sig to add to your collection.;D
The bg blends perfectly with those 2 pics. I notice however you don't blend your one of your pics colour with the bg though, might wanna try that sometime too.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx, i now 2 like it better then the one i r using now, so i will use this sig.

thnx for the comments.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hm, I don't like it much, the squares in the BG and the smaller lines in them (sorry for being vague, couldn't find a better way to describe) just doesn't fit me, the chick on the right could be scaled down, her head looks a bit 'cut off.'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ cool, no-one even saw the badly cut out line on the right char's *for us left arm * arm.
but the cubes is just a basic filter, but with the multiply on, you dont c that clearly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm, is this avatar allowed in here? dunno for sure, it doesnt has nudity of the "areas"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only reason ppl like it is cause theres stupid anime chicks in it. The fact that im not attracted to cartoons definatly makes me like it less. Also the fact that the bg is ugly makes me dislike it even more. The only good thing about it is the font, which doesnt fit with the sig at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
The only reason ppl like it is cause theres stupid anime chicks in it. The fact that im not attracted to cartoons definatly makes me like it less. Also the fact that the bg is ugly makes me dislike it even more. The only good thing about it is the font, which doesnt fit with the sig at all.
this says it all

🍂 Regular
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
I also agree with GFK, even though I'm not a artist myself, I still have to agree, it's almost suitable to whipe your ass off whith, but I'd rather use you next sig for that.

Best answers
i 100% agree with the past couple comments. The sig is horse ****. I meano c'mon...blue background and bright orange text? my ****ing eyes are bleeding here man. Also the anime girls do nothing for it at all

-3/10

congrats your sig ruined an otherwise fine day

🍂 Regular
Best answers
GotenksOwnz: No he is not, he just says how he thinks it is, and he doesn't care what ether you like it or not, kinda like me I guess

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i have to follow the wave of negativity \o/
Change the font man, the BG is all computery and the font erm... isnt. Anime chicks dont go well with boxes and stuff in a BG.

And he prolly uses PhotoShop.
All the n00bs use that.
See now us real sig makers use PhotoImpact. :p

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:

Wow your so wrong. Its not the fact that there is anime chicks in it..its more than that ya know.. :S THe bg i like very much but i think mayb you should choose diffr anime chicks. The one on the right doesnt fit. The on the left is eh.. But overall doesnt mean we like it just becuz of the stupid chicks...I mainly like it becuz of teh bg and the font is nice. Id say try and find differ chicks if you wanna make it look better. Otherwise use different chracters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom