few new suggestion (I hope so)

Best answers
I hav'nt suggest something 4 a long time so here it goes!!

1/ I think if some1 throw buu (in meele) so he should throw him from his thing he have on his hade (i dont know how u call that ****)
2/when some1 is been throwed he can escape it by beam jump (it will be very usfull because the enamy will not see were u r)
3/after goku transform ssj 4 the first time he can go normal charge spirit bomb and transform whail he charging it the spirit bomb shold get yellow color and it will make it 3 time stronger (or mybe 2) like he did when he killed android 13
4/when a charecter have 40% of his helth he sholed get a battel demage model (but if it in the middle of a combo he should be b.d after the combo is finnished), it will add alot to the game!!!
5/if a beam explod neer gohan shild or ki blop or if some1 try to get into gohan shild by meele it should be by p.s and not that if a beam explod neer gohan shild he will die...(like when gohan do his shild agains brolly and his blast explode neer hin and nothing happend) or if someone wish to go into the gohan shild by meele it should be p.s (babidi did his shild
(like gohan shild but smoler) and piccolo got into the shild by p.s)

I hope I'm the first to suggest thous things and I realy realy sorry 4 my english!!!!!..... :(

10x for ur time and i hope the esf team will take it seriusly!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) ok
2) not really sure what you mean...
3) ssj4 will not be in ESF. Movie featuers will not be in ESF either.
4) been suggested before, not a bad idea though.
5) seems like a good idea, instead of having to wait for the sheild to go down, you can PS with it to try to break it. i like that one.

Best answers
2/ i mean that if someone throw u i can do beam jump after u been thrown.....

3/its not ssj4
its ssj for the first time

lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<GeVeR> said:
1. throw buu (in meele) from his tail his head
2. after throwing, recover with beam jump (it will be very usfull because the enamy will not see were u r)
3. after goku transform ssj 4 the first time he can go normal charge spirit bomb and transform whail he charging it the spirit bomb shold get yellow color and it will make it 3 time stronger (or mybe 2) like he did when he killed android 13
4. when a charecter have 40% of his helth he sholed get a battel demage model
5. if a beam explodes near gohan shield or ki blop or if some1 try to get into gohan shild by meele it should be by p.s and not that if a beam explod neer gohan shild he will die... and piccolo got into the shild by p.s)
1. sounds ok ... nothing to say
2. if you've been thrown ... you don't know how/ where you are ... you're irritated ... so you can't make beams ... just recover and make then BJs
also: the enemy would see you, because a beamjump isn't invisible ... you can see it from far away
3. NO ... completely disagreed ... 1. SB is strong enough 2. this has been often suggested before 3. SSJ can't control SBs 4. no Movie Chars/ Moves in ESF
btw: he absorbed in in this movie ... and not made it stronger ... if you would have seen DBGT, you would know that good power (SB) and bad power (SSJ) together are nothing ...
4. often suggested before ... it would be too much to model, skin and animate ... maybe anywhen (in future releases)
5. this would be buggy ... if you're much stronger than the Gohan, make a big beam into his shield and it should disappear (mostly crashs .....) ... the shield it good the way it is .. it's possible for much chars to go through it ... I think it's best balanced

Best answers
4. often suggested before ... it would be too much to model, skin and animate ... maybe anywhen (in future releases)
5. this would be buggy ... if you're much stronger than the Gohan, make a big beam into his shield and it should disappear (mostly crashs .....) ... the shield it good the way it is .. it's possible for much chars to go through it ... I think it's best balanced
4. its just new models bus same animation (mybe few changes like gohan kame when he bd he shoot it from right hand only)
5. but the one that did the gohan shild have advanteg on the 1 who shot it lets say something like 6 mill adv.

Best answers
1) Probably not hard to do, not a bad idea.
2) After being thrown i think you can attempt to jump off a wall, im not sure though
3) No
4) Good idea
5) I like this one a lot, if you loose the P.S to get in the beam is absorbed as usual, but what happens if you try to get in by melee and you loose the struggle? Do yo get hurled back with damage? or no damage, just thrown back or what?

Best answers
5) I like this one a lot, if you loose the P.S to get in the beam is absorbed as usual, but what happens if you try to get in by melee and you loose the struggle? Do yo get hurled back with damage? or no damage, just thrown back or what?
Emmm.... I Dont know i think that hurled back with damage its the best idea
what do u think??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the beam Idea isn't too bad but I don't care much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the PSing idea would unbalance the game ... a normal Gohan wouldn't have any chances to absorb a beam ... because he's the weakest
and if Gohan transforms, he's the strongest (for a while) ... then he would absorb all attacks ... so I still have to say no ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look Post#4

short:
1 --> Yes
2 --> Useless --> no
3 --> definitky no
4 --> too much to do --> maybe in future releases
5 --> as I said ... [size=+2]DISAGREED[/size]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep Disagrees 99% of time....lol.....

Like I said I don't care too much...
Nretep could you mayby tell us fans in a thread or something what stuff you are concidering?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ... this has nothing to do with the thread, but I'm going to answer this

Cruzharo said:
Nretep Disagrees 99% of time....lol.....
that's because most suggestions aren't good

Cruzharo said:
Nretep could you mayby tell us fans in a thread or something what stuff you are concidering?
I could ...... :devgrin:

It has to be balanced (give goku kaioken and absorbing SBs)
it shouldn't make ESF a beam spamming game (no selfdamage)
it has to be possible for the HL engine (destructable maps, own character making)
you should have some fps left (dust everywhere (why not making whole level full of dust???))
weaker guys (esf starter) should have any chances to win a battle (every fifth kill get a sensubean, make speed PL based)
it shouldn't need ages to code just for a visual thing (battle screams, battle damaged models)
it should be close to DBZ (several suggestions)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok Ssj power Is Evil...........If Evil Can't use Sprirt bomb then why Can an evil team goku use it........hmmmm...what....oh......yea.....DUH!

Best answers
that's because most suggestions aren't good
He has a point, Cruz..

Ok Ssj power Is Evil...........If Evil Can't use Sprirt bomb then why Can an evil team goku use it........hmmmm...what....oh......yea.....DUH!
I think you're a little confused...... That was too easy. The spirit bomb can only be performed by somebody with a "pure heart." The Super Saiyan form is created out of anger, rage and hate... Which isn't pure. That's why Goku doesn't have the spirit bomb as a SSJ. The "Good" and "Evil" teams are just divisive terms. I mean, it would be too dumb for them to call the teams blue and red... The "Evil" Goku isn't really Evil, he's just a second team.... Now do you understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom