ESF Servers

Best answers
Has anyone noticed this, but not many servers are up for esf. It seems as it might become like dmz with lil servers. The only server i will call "good" is scorcher's earth, but all you do is lag in there anyway. When i first started playin esf ALOT OF SERVERS WERE UP. Reality Check to be an example. Whats the deal now, people we need some more servers so esf won't die.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right...

I can see 45 servers up as of now... it's no big deal to be at that number as of now. You'll see the server numbers jump up to 80 at peak times. And heaven's forbid what happens when we release a new version... 150-200 servers and every section of the forum spammed with excitement and questions.

I will not compare ESF to DMZ, since it's against forum policy to compare mods - but we are certainly far from dying out, since ESF has so much more to offer. As of now, the team and testers are working hard at perfecting the next beta and there are a lot of things planned out for the long run. So as far as your theory is concerned... *shows tongue*.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There were only three servers I ever thought of as"good". Scorched earth, Pt, and the sl server. I use to get horrible ping in the reality check server. One of the only reasons it seems like we have few servers now is becasue the offical esforces.com servers are not up (and im not sure if they ever will be) the pt server is on steam and the sl server has somthing to do with ultimate 17 (the host) moving. Just look on the bright side, when the next version comes out, there will be lots of serveres ;) .

Best answers
Wait for the 1.2 and then check out the number of servers..You will see a drasitic change. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not too many people are dedicated enough to esf yet for a dedicated server....since esf isnt the most popular game around...but yeah...1.2 there will be enough servers

Best answers
CAN U PLZ PUT A IP ADRESS FOR ESF HERE LIKE A 24/7 SERVER OR A NON LAG SERVER WIT PPL IN IT PLZ

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't go to a server without noobs. It seems like 90 percent of the community are noobs with no idea how to play (I didn't really just make that number up, whenever I go to a server, theres like one person who can melee and that person usually cannot melee good). The only server that all the good players went to was the sl server, but thats currently down and im not sure if its coming back.

faker, go to http://www.gametiger.com/search?sType=mod&mod=esf&count=50&game=all. That will tell you all the servers up for esf. I would tell you a one where i get good ping but, if i get good ping, it doesn't mean you will. You just have to try the servers out for yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom