I Have A Idea I'd Like to Share...

Best answers
As some of you may know, I run the Bid for Power download site, Planet BFP. Here in the past month, I've been thinking of expanding Planet BFP to more than one mod. ESF would be one of my choices if I do this.

My question is, does this sound like a good idea?

Best answers
Of course!!!! Both are good mods...and it doesnt hurt to have anothersite host files.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh cool. that would be nice to have.

Best answers
im pretty sure the esf team would aprove of this. as esf grows, so should it's support in mirrors : D

Best answers
yea but what about the modellers? lol as ive seen hardly anyone gets permission to host the files....so thats why ive stopped bother asking as i get no reply or i can host like 2 or 3 but the rest were RS specials.......well RS is gone.....so u could host them other places but o well not my model not my choice...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
oh cool. that would be nice to have.
Denominator said:
im pretty sure the esf team would aprove of this. as esf grows, so should it's support in mirrors : D
seem like noone knows you either, DT ;)

[on]
why did you ask ??? you can make every site you want to ... the only thing you've to look for is copyright ...
you're allowed to host everything (except illegal things ;)) you just need the permission from the maker ...
the ESF team just can allow you to host the ESF installer and make a link on the main page ... I don't think there's anything else

additional ... you ask in the esf forum if anyone agrees to another ESF filebase ??? I think this will be a clear answer ;) ...
that means [size=+2]YES[/size] for me ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
PimpHesus said:
As some of you may know, I run the Bid for Power download site, Planet BFP. Here in the past month, I've been thinking of expanding Planet BFP to more than one mod. ESF would be one of my choices if I do this.

My question is, does this sound like a good idea?
heeey PimpHesus long time no see.. good that you revived planet bfp again :D
good job man..ill talk to ya on msn soon..when im free from work
...just good :D :D :cool:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is gone, there were some.. problems.

Ontopic; it does sound like a good idea to me, a file base for esf is always a good thing :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You guys have to realize that the ESF team members may have something else planned for a host. Don't get too excited just in case the team descides that its a bad idea.

Best answers
Where would be a good place to get in touch with the ESF crew? Does anyone know? I'd also like to host ESF's custom models and maps as well. All I would like to do is talk to them and see what they think.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Try PM'ing or E-mailing PCJoe or anyone on the team(check dev-journals). Or look for their AIM or MSN name to chat to tham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom