My sig, how is it?

Best answers
WEll, just whant three-six replyes... I made the sig myself...after I get an overall idea, I will delete my topic :laff:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's... reasonable.. doable. It looks like one of those banners you see on the net.. hard to explain.

Well, you mixed to styles in this sig, 2d and 3d 80% of the time that doesn't work. try to stick to either. The raster is done allready.. too often, but looks allright here. The background is ok it fits freeza, doesn't really fit the CT though..

the font is intresting, also that you outlined it red, clearly to grab some1's attention. And if that's the purpose of the sig you succeeded. But I don't think it makes it look better.

All together, it works as a banner, giving all the info and grabbing someones attention. However, as a sig, and in a artistic point of view it isn't all to good

grtz Naz

Best answers
10x Naz, you are completely right :yes:
The ct is there cause he is the symbol for the "games" part, as frieza is the symbol for the "anime" part. And yeah, it is a banner and I've made it to grab attention (and I know it's working :devgrin: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom