Swoop teleport

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would be useful if you could teleport SIDEWAYS while swooping (still continuing swooping of course). This happens all the time in DBZ and could be useful when you're swooping and you swoop straight into the beam. Of course you can "steer" away but I usually get dis-oriented while doing this..... o_o

What do you guys think?

Best answers
yea i was thinking the same thing the other day.....then i saw the tv and lost track lol, but yes its a very good idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
been suggested before, would make melee too unbalanced. when your swooping your vulnerable to attack, giving you the ability to tele while swooping would give too much of an advantage in the hands of someone using it right.

besides it can prety much already be done in game as it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
not really .... if your swooping u can just stop tele to the side and then start again really fast....plus it would help to do that anyways for anti howing sorta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this doesn't happen in DBZ ... if they really swoop (flying VERY fast towards an enemy) they don't teleport ... they stop and teleport then ... try it and be happy

like Pain said: it has bee suggested a few times before (I think just a few because all others know that it would be unfair) ... it would overpower swooping too much ... swooping should be one of the weak points in DBZ ... just aim to the side while you're swooping and you've got the same
Vash ... this won't work in next release ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good idea.More like in the show.

And this would make fight's longer cuz you won't fly right into a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
Good idea.More like in the show.

And this would make fight's longer cuz you won't fly right into a beam.
if both players are good fighters, it already is long enough ...
if you fly into a beam while you're swooping, the ability to teleport wouldn't have helped you ... if you see the beam, you can dodge it easily ...

just click left mouse and teleport immediatly ... then left mouse again ... then you've your swoop teleport ...

teleport while swooping has been suggested before ... it would just unbalance the game

Best answers
i thing its great idea, cuz the swoop now sox, if u look it this way, and i would like it cuz, then the game would be more interesting than before.
anyway its great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom