after image

Best answers
i know esf is dbz and not gt(sorry but i havent seen in in dbz)when i saw the after image teleport how about an after image attack where when you teleport u teleport but there are like ghost figues behind you mimicing youre actions

-=edit=-
this only works for as long as you charge it(or ki running out)
and while using this attack you also are like one of the ghosts so its harder to find you

-=edit=-
this brings me to duplicationg also

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There's gonna be something similar to it in 1.2, where u teleport and it leaves an image behind you. and duplicating seems unfair because not all characters know how to duplicate so the ones that does has the advantage.

Best answers
i have seen the after image in 1.2 but i mean an attack where the gap is smaller and the after images move as well

Best answers
doesnt goku do something like that to Cell in their fight? He rushes at Cell (or seems to) but it is really an image and it just goes straight through him, then the Real goku hits him.

Actually, he does it to freiza too, when freiza uses the disks on him, and they finally hit him but it is only an image...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these were something like teleport, too ... just wait til the disc is close to you, then teleport
there is no situation in DBZ in which any char charges an attack and multiplies then ...
the after image is only for teleport, because it's like DBZ ... btw: the only char who can teleport while charging a beam is Goku

the after-image is nothing to irritate the enemy ... it's just a visual thing

Best answers
actually they did that yesterday on dbgt to confuse ii-shenron; but that's gt, so it's not gonna be included in esf

Best answers
All I understand from here is the 'after image'. It's fun to see people teleporting around in single teleports, but people crossing maps with it, would look horrible :-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, Lynxy ... I had problems to understand it, too
he suggested to be able to create a longer after image (longer then current (about 1.5 secs)) while charging ... to irritate enemies, because it would look like 3 guys charging a beam

maybe they did it in DBGT, but ESF won't include some moves from DBGT ... it was the simple shadow trick from DB ... the move isn't used in DBZ, because they can sense KI ... Li-Shenlong couldn't sense

I'm still thinking that this suggestion would be just a joke in ESF ...

Best answers
Oh, right, I was busy encrypting it, and you just did, yay.

Anyway, I'd be scared to see a SSJGoku charging a kamehameha, and teleport around, you'd see 6 gokus having a kamehameha, lmao.

About that idea, like Nretep said, a 'joke'.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An after image that moved would make no sense... that's why it's called an "after-image;" it's just a blurry light distortion through an air vacuum left where you were just standing. It doesn't have any of your own physical properties, it's just an optical illusion. You're suggesting something more like a split-form technique that fades away, which doesn't exist in Dragonball Z.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom