MAKE MAPS MORE REALISTIC !

Best answers
Hi all,
Well I'll frist add that the game is really alsome, it's real master peice of work, but like anything somethings don't make sence. It would be extermely alsome if the characters were able to distroy the buildings so we can go on a rampage like in a Godzilla video game. But please give me a break these people (goku,trunks, etc.) have the power to distroy a planet, but they can't distroy a building in this game! Also add so people "civilans" in the city maps and add cars too. Just to make it realitic !!! And maybe add so fishes in the water parts of the maps too. I know this is asking for TOO much,but think about how the ratings will go up! I find myself boring most of the time just going after the enemy and not being able to cause any major cacos. The only map I really like so far is the ape city one that I just downloaded yesterday (Oct.22). It has realistic insides of a building.
I love playing there a ton :warning: Who ever made it !!THANK YOU!! :yes: :warning: If you can make this kind of map plz let me know where and when it's out there.

a DBZ fan-
Tony Coolest[/img]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Welcome To The Forums. The Half Life Engine Cannot Support Breakable Things Like That If It Could The Esf Team Would Have Probaly Added It By Now

Best answers
Those would be cool ideas, but they have some problems. Like if every building had an inside, and there were civillians and stuff, people would lag hard on the internet (or harder i should say for some)

Welcome to the forums BTW :D:D

Best answers
Half Life can support breakble things. It's the mappers choice if he wants to clip the builinding and make that part destroyable with "hp". I have not tryed it, but I don't think it's in the esf .fgd, but it is in the dmz .fgd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the esf forums ... read the stickies before you post anything
terrain damage is possible in HL-engine, but it would drop your fps, it would cause laggs, it would be too much to do and the map would completely destroyed within 5 mins
civilians and car would drop your fps either ... HL isn't made for such open games like ESF ... you can see the whole map and blah ...
the HL-engine isn't the best anymore .. just play the single player ... then you know what it can

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said it all.

Basically, realistic terrain(like Red Faction) isn't possible.

Maps that have everything destructible give you horrible, horrible FPS.

Sorry, not possible on the HL engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom