if people really want vegeta's suicide attack....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i was thinking, if people really want vegeta's suicide attack, they could make it like this, first it can only be used when you have less than 10 health (this could be changed) and it takes a while to charge, as long as kamehameha to full power, but you have to charge it all the way to the top to use it...... i dunno i thought that if people really want it then it should be like this....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
well i was thinking, if people really want vegeta's suicide attack, they could make it like this, first it can only be used when you have less than 10 health (this could be changed) and it takes a while to charge, as long as kamehameha to full power, but you have to charge it all the way to the top to use it...... i dunno i thought that if people really want it then it should be like this....
It doesn't really matter if "people" really want the suicide attack, the majority of the forum (including most of the ESF team to my knowledge) would not appreciate the attack, at least not yet. Killing yourself should never be rewarded, no matter how fun or "cool" it looks. If you want points awarded to you for style pull off some special 1.2 combos and counters.

There are way too many of these threads. We always end up having the same discussion. Use the search button to find old threads on the topic. The 10 health w/ charge method has been suggested.

Best answers
Maybe instead of one big blast, have it so that it creates a continuous blast centred on Veg.; a bit like Gohan's shield, but much bigger. Anyone inside takes damage per second, depending on charge and pl.They are also slowed down by a 1/3, as they're being bombarded. Sustaining it drains ki.

However, it's unique in that you can sustain it even after your ki has gone. The drawback is that doing so eats away at your life. (It takes 4 HP per sec.)

If hit by a beam, it acts as a beamstruggle.

This way, it's different to just detonating a final flash at point blank.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it was just an alternative i thought up, so yeah i agree

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
less than 10HP is easy to do ... just make a kiblop and wait ... every Vegeta player would wait til he has less then 10HP ...

suicide attacks won't be in ESF because they once would cause (newbie) spamming ...

if you wanna much small attacks, use Renzoku

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Sonic Boyster + Nretep, something about blowing yourself up just doesn't strike me as a good idea ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think its a good idea, I mean its not like when you have 10 HP, and have a long charge time, that you'll last long.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well basically had the idea cuz when you have 10HP left you dont last long, like 1 hit of almost anything would kill you, and then having a large charging time would give players long enough to kill then and/or get away anyway, it would be almost impossible to execute it successfully.... to add to it make it so as soon as it hits the top you explode so they cant just charge and wait for sombody to come near.... i know its still a crap attack and not really that great but alot of people want it

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it dosent even have to be real big either, and it doesnt have to kill the other player. maybe it can have a blast radius of a big bang attack or something, maybe just as strong. i dunno.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then who would be stupid enough to get hit by the attack? It's like saying "Hey, I have 4 packs of TNT on me that's going to explode in 1 minute."
- "Ah, i think i'll sit around and let myself get blown up."
But I guess I see your point, a lot of people do want the attack, but HarSens and myself don't want to code in something so useless.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fair enuff, i didnt really want it, but seeming as so many people did i was just offering alternatives :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...you could do what I do...fire a final flash straight down while standing on the ground. It's what I do when I leave servers. hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom