STEAM-ESF ??

Best answers
It is. Someone should make a sticky or something..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any version, just everyone uses 1.1 so do that, a guy made a Steam pack as well. Read through the ESF Chat section to find it. It should be on the first page.

Go here to get ESF on Steam.

Then here to get a pack to get your ESF background and such.

Best answers
OMG! This has been answered like 1000000000000 times now! Can't you people search and than post?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No ur worn gi think, about 80% of esf playes on WON servers, meaning they have WON id, I have steam and a steam id thus making me unable to play with won games. so I can only play on servers with steam. But yes ESF works with steam you just cant play with most of the pple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snow1586 said:
No ur worn gi think, about 80% of esf playes on WON servers, meaning they have WON id, I have steam and a steam id thus making me unable to play with won games. so I can only play on servers with steam. But yes ESF works with steam you just cant play with most of the pple.
I can play both :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i had esf installed on steam, and i could still open it on WON (i went into my c:/sierra/halflife folder, and opened halflife from there, and it worked without coming up on steam (once on the menu, you just click on custom game etc...)

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Yeah, i had esf installed on steam, and i could still open it on WON (i went into my c:/sierra/halflife folder, and opened halflife from there, and it worked without coming up on steam (once on the menu, you just click on custom game etc...)
LOOL! Of course it works o_O That's your normal half-life/esf you know :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS-LAND said:
LOOL! Of course it works o_O That's your normal half-life/esf you know :S
....i was explaining to Snow1586 because he couldn't get it working. I dont find that funny or stupid :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom