READ this everyone NEW IDEAS

Best answers
esf is really getting boring, they should really add new stuff to it, cuz all esf is is all blasting and melee, and the models are so small u can barely hit them wtih blasts

esf team isnt taking much suggestions and if they do they dont help the game much, i dont know y but they even disabled microphone which somewhat makes it worst

esf is getting boring i really think they should add new stuff like maybe team cooperation or last team standing or some of the mission maps

i think they should take more look at some suggestions rather than almost rejecting everyone one of them think about it

Best answers
Mmm , but you know, there are ALOT of suggestions.
And they take time to make, so the more thats added the longer you'll have to wait.
So only the best ideas are added.
Microphone isnt there , because it would be annoying. Plus im sure it would help lag the game further :|
Last team standing? what do you mean by that?

Best answers
I dont know u can chose ignore microphon if u dont like it but some ppl like to chat with mic. its more usefull in fcm and last team stending its if u die u will spec and its go like cs
if there are only 1 left from the good team so the good team won the round
but i dont like it cuz i hate to spec.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forget microphones. If you want to know what people think about them use the search button to find the other threads about it.

Furia, do you realize the irony of your trying to tell the ESF team to look at the suggestions forum by *posting* in the suggestions forum? This is just useless spam. There will be new things to do, and it will be called 1.2 . Keep up with the times. ESF isn't stopping dead on 1.1 .

Last man standing wouldn't work out very well in a game this fast paced because it's just too easy to die or to kill someone right now.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team is very busy trying to make beta 1.2 which will predominately feature advanced melee.

You must keep in mind that this is only beta 1.1. There are so many things that i'm sure they are planning on adding, but all of them take time.

You just have to be patient.

Best answers
furia said:
esf is really getting boring, they should really add new stuff to it, cuz all esf is is all blasting and melee, and the models are so small u can barely hit them wtih blasts

esf team isnt taking much suggestions and if they do they dont help the game much, i dont know y but they even disabled microphone which somewhat makes it worst

esf is getting boring i really think they should add new stuff like maybe team cooperation or last team standing or some of the mission maps

i think they should take more look at some suggestions rather than almost rejecting everyone one of them think about it
First, may i suggest you put a decent title above you threads, if you want to be taken seriously?

One of the main reasons we have a suggestions forum is to give fans the idea they have some real input, and prevent them from spamming the other forums.

95% of the suggested ideas is really useless (suggested 1000 of times before, already in development, already in consideration for future releases, unbalancing, costing too much time, costing too much performance, etc).

Sometimes however I find a decent (mostly simple) idea in this section that makes it worth reading again.

As for the microphone, mic support is enabled in beta1.2, and you might be able to get it to work in beta1.1 by binding something to +voicerecord (not 100% sure about that).

We have several new gameplay modes in consideration for far later releases, but we'd like to finish CTDB first.

As for the suggestion rejection, most of the team is too lazy for that, only Nretep seems to activily reject suggestions. Note that a rejection by a MODERATOR or single team member does not mean the team isn't going to implement the idea ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom