Making your own character

Best answers
If anyone played budokai 1 or 2, you know that you can spend a limited amount of points on attacks, levels, saiyan armor...

Well, Jedi knight 2 has a similar system, but a bit worse.

And Jedi Academy has a built in character making system. First you choose your race, and then you make the visual appearance by selecting head, torso and legs.

I don't know if the second idea could be realised in hl engine, but i'm pretty sure that the first idea can. It would be like making your own TCG deck or sth like that. I think that's a perfect amount of RPG everyone wants to put in ESF.

I know this idea requires a bit of tweaking, but i think it's pretty revolutionary, so i would ask everyone who read this post to give me their ideas and opinions as well, not just Read & Go Away (tm).

Best answers
I would like to see it too, but that's not the direction the ESF is heading for
it's not up to us...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not possible for the HL engine to seperate torso or legs or any other body parts ...
but it is possible to have different skins and choosing them at startup ...
the thing is ... the chars don't have thousands of different clothes ... they're everytimes wearing the same ones ;)

but this sounds like a good suggestion

Best answers
What about something like the Warcraft mod for Counterstrike? I think it's a server-side mod, and after you get enough experience (killing stuff, etc) you get a new skill...If we could do that here, you could get a sensu bean when you spawn or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be freaking awesome but too bad the Z warriors or saiyan never took a bath and fresh new clothes....^^ heh...

Best answers
yeah, but you can read thefeatures on the net

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom