-------QUESTION??-------

Best answers
I have Counter Strike. And i Have d/led esf a couple of times. When i am about to install it, it says that the only files in it are mp3. And yes, that is the beta 1.1 . I just don't understand. Am i supposed to d/l more than just that file?? Can someone tell me what files to d/l?

Best answers
i was weirded out by that too man, just go ahead and install... when it shows the mp3's, its showing u the optional files to install

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or maybe try another mirror.

Best answers
Didn't i already respond to this post or one similar to it? Im pretty sure i did, please use search next time.
Any way, heres your solution. The reason it only shows the mp3 files is becuase they dont want you to unselect any thing that is required in your game, only thing on the instaltion not required is that mp3 folder, thats why its the only thing there. I think that the esf team tried to idiot proof it so people wouldnt unselect. sounds harsh, but there are people who are dumb enough to do it, course thats just my oppinion. Once again, PLEASE use search next time.

Edit:
Oi, i took the time (about 5 seconds) to look for the previous post and here it is
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=32890

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom