Meele doubt

Best answers
Some people will just laugh, but here it goes.

While I'm playing, many times, I start the meele fly and so does my target.
No matter what happens, my target always hit me. No matter what the difference between PL or if I'm transformed or not, my target always hit me.
Also, when I defend a meele attack, the guy is right in front of me, ready to receive a good kick, I'm right-clicking like nuts, there I go flying again.

What could it be? Bug, lag, the guys are simply too good or am I missing something? :confused:

Best answers
Its maybe that ure stupid or that guy is a hacker!!!-0

but seriously try to train with bots or use Search button!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is the amount of ki you have filled in your ki bar. They have a higher percent of ki in their bar then you, therefore you get nailed.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, it's the KI that matters, not PL. Your powerlevel could be 10 times that of your opponent's, but you will still get hit if your charged ki-level is lower than the other person's. This is how the head-on system works in 1.1 Beta.

Best answers
The trick to attack is to attack from the side or from the back. It's hard to attack someone with a higher amount of kai from the front.

There are a few tricks to beat this from head on, such as blocking right when you get in front of them and hit them as soon as their attack is done. This is easy to counter, so I don't suggest this most of the time. Another way is to go straight at them, then right when your about to hit, teleport right, left, or up. Imediately after, turn your mouse into their direction and hit 'em. Do a few combos and your set ;) .

There's plenty of other ways, I just don't feel like getting into them all.

Hope that helps.

Jarrstin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom