Original Sounds

Best answers
Very simple, just replace the current sounds for the original japanese sounds.
Don't want to hurt anyones feelings but, I prefer much more the japanese voices than american ones.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They were going to release a Japanese Sound pack a year ago... didn't know it takes that long to find sounds. But yea this is a valid suggestion I guess... because it was a year late.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no...
jap sounds is crappy...
i cant ****ing hear goku screaming like crazy...
the voices good as they are!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, english will still stay default, but they will release an jap pack, or should have already, but they jsut havn't without giving us a reason.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No way!!!!!!!!

NO plz don't this would suck!!!!!!!!NO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no no!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo your not a good listener, this would be a seperate download pack, it would be optional to download, I think theres a german sound pack out somewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've to agree with Sierra Sonic ...
the team said something about "a jap soundpack will follow soon" ... and this was about 1 year ago ...
maybe there're just some missing sounds ... and FreeDoM gave it up ... I dunno, but I can ask
ESF is an english game ... so the default sounds would stay english

German soundpack ;)
[advertising]
just look my signature ... it finally got released (again) ... you can also use it if you don't know the german episodes ... most attacks are called like the english ones ... and you can just replace the weaponsounds (like SBC charging, sword .....), too ... I got a good rate in RSM (about 9,6/10) ... and as I know not only germans thought that it was good ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom