• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Three Surviving Super Saiyans
Written by: Tank

John Schmahl, AKA Fever, a normal 16 year old boy. Every morning he did he normal schedule, get up at 6:00 A.M., get ready for school, come home, do his chores, get on computer. His life needed change. Every since he had become involved in the Anime “SBU” (Strongest Beings in the Universe) He has been obsessed with the feeling of becoming the strongest. He believes that becoming a Super Being is Possible. He believed he was “The One.” One day, his life changed…..

Chapter 1: Abduction.
“Mom, ill see you later, going to school!” John said with a loud voice
He went out of his two story house and started to walk down his driveway, by the time he got to his driveway he stopped.
“What was that?” he said with suspicion “That was weird….I swear I could feel some-”
In a blink of an eye, he was gone.. No one saw it, but what had happened?
“Wh-Wh-Wher-Where am I?” he said with a dazed look
He noticed he was tied to a chair, and couldn’t move. He was in a dark room with a spotlight on him, lighting the only part of the room. Out of the dark came a voice.
“You are what you think you are, you just don’t know how to set free your aptitude.”
“Who are you? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?! If its money…we’re bro-”
“It’s not money. We want just you, and you only. You have a purpose” The man said, slowly walking around the room. “Your Destiny, We-” he was cut off by a loud screech.
“WE? There’s more of you?” John said with a scared glare.
“Yes, We.. We took you because you are our only hope, The world’s only hope…” he stepped forward into the light.
“What do you mean…I’m the world’s only hope?” he said looking in his eyes
“In due time, you will know everything you will need to know. But until that time, you will remain clueless.” he said stepping backwards out of the light. John heard a door open and shut. He remained silent….until he heard voices outside the door.
“We have to tell him now, we cant waist anymore time Gohan! You have to tell him, we’re going to need all the time we can get and you know this.” He said with a whispered voice.
“TELL ME WHAT!?!” John said yelling at the door. At the same time they walked in. They started walking around the room, until they came to john’s back side.
“We are going to let you go, not out of this room, but untie you.” Gohan said as he reached for the chain that strapped him down. At the same time, he started to explain what was going on.
“John, the reason you are here….is because your not human….you’re a Sai-” gohan was cut off.
“NOT HUMAN YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!” John said quickly.
“As I was saying, Your not human, You’re a Saiyan. One of the strongest beings in the world.” Gohan said looking at John.
“We have taken you to teach you how to release your Saiyan- Jin power to its fullest extent. Have you ever felt like you have Bardo’s powers off of SBU and Try and do a Two way beam?” Gohan said looking at him with question, “Well we call that a KA-Me-Ha-Me-Ha, Very powerful. Just like you…” Gohan said walking around to the front of him and looking him the eyes.
:I don’t understand, I’m suppose to be the strongest person in the universe?” John said
“Yes you are, you just don’t know it, that’s why you’re here….” Gohan said l looking at the ground.
He untied John and moved away, John got up slowly and started to say.
“So you guys aren’t here to kill me or kidnap me are you? Your really serious about this.” he said with a concerned expression.
He got up and started to walk around.
“Follow me. It is time to start….” Gohan said and walked out of the room…

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2.……Time of peace and sorrow…should i continue???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummmm it's good I just don't like the fact that you use real SAIYANS from DBZ could have been more original but ya I'll like to see the second part.

Best answers
lol, iwrote this when i hasd nothing better to do, so i didnt care how it came it i was jsut writing it do somthing...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol.. The story is alright, but your english competence compared to the one in the story don't match.. I mean you made the story look soo nice with all the grammar and whatnot, yet you don't take the time to type properly when not writing a story? Just seemed a little strange to me..

Best answers
lol, well i dont care how i type, jsut as its understandable :) SO yes i should continue?

Best answers

John Schmahl, AKA Fever, a normal 16 year old boy. Every morning he did he normal schedule, get up at 6:00 A.M., get ready for school, come home, do his chores, get on computer. His life needed change. Every since he had become involved in the Anime “SBU” (Strongest Beings in the Universe) He has been obsessed with the feeling of becoming the strongest. He believes that becoming a Super Being is Possible. He believed he was “The One.” One day, his life changed…..

He went out of his two story house and started to walk down his driveway, by the time he got to his driveway he stopped.
“What was that?” he said with suspicion “That was weird….I swear I could feel some-”
He noticed he was tied to a chair, and couldn’t move. He was in a dark room with a spotlight on him, lighting the only part of the room. Out of the dark came a voice.
“You are what you think you are, you just don’t know how to set free your aptitude.”
“It’s not money. We want just you, and you only. You have a purpose” The man said, slowly walking around the room. “Your Destiny, We-” he was cut off by a loud screech.
“Yes, We.. We took you because you are our only hope, The world’s only hope…” he stepped forward into the light.
“In due time, you will know everything you will need to know. But until that time, you will remain clueless.” he said stepping backwards out of the light. John heard a door open and shut. He remained silent….until he heard voices outside the door.
“We have to tell him now, we cant waist anymore time Gohan! You have to tell him, we’re going to need all the time we can get and you know this.” He said with a whispered voice.
“TELL ME WHAT!?!” John said yelling at the door. At the same time they walked in. They started walking around the room, until they came to john’s back side.
“We are going to let you go, not out of this room, but untie you.” Gohan said as he reached for the chain that strapped him down. At the same time, he started to explain what was going on.
“John, the reason you are here….is because your not human….you’re a Sai-” gohan was cut off.
“As I was saying, Your not human, You’re a Saiyan. One of the strongest beings in the world.” Gohan said looking at John.
“We have taken you to teach you how to release your Saiyan- Jin power to its fullest extent. Have you ever felt like you have Bardo’s powers off of SBU and Try and do a Two way beam?” Gohan said looking at him with question, “Well we call that a KA-Me-Ha-Me-Ha, Very powerful. Just like you…” Gohan said walking around to the front of him and looking him the eyes.
:I don’t understand, I’m suppose to be the strongest person in the universe?” John said
“Yes you are, you just don’t know it, that’s why you’re here….” Gohan said l looking at the ground.
“So you guys aren’t here to kill me or kidnap me are you? Your really serious about this.” he said with a concerned expression.

CHAPTER 2 : Time of peace and sorrow…

“What is this place?” John asked with Suspicion walking around.
“This place, an old warehouse, that we fixed up.” He said leading the way.
“Will I be training here?” He looked around he heard some snickering from Gohan “What’s so funny?”
Ha! You train here……You need a planet for your abilities.” He said smirking. “Continue this way, were almost there.” As he picked up speed.
“I need a planet to train….there’s no way I’m that strong…am I?” He said looking bewildered.
“You will find out soon enough…” Gohan said, “Here we are, next room.”
“ Trunks! You Ready GO!?!” He yelled through out the open warehouse.
“Trunks, Gohan…where do you get these names from?” He asked jokingly.
“The machine isn’t functioning properly, it will take me about 30 minuets to fix.” Trunks yelled.
“Long story kid-” Gohan said
“We have 30 minuets, tell-away.” John said Sarcastically. Gohan sighed, “Mine as well.” he said in a depressed way. He sat on the ground and started to talk.
“About 200 years ago, I had a family, so did Trunks….while our families died of old age, Trunks and I stayed our young ages, me being 29 and him being 19...We had to watch our families die off one by one…Goku, My dad being the strongest of all the saiyans… died first, My mother Chi-Chi second, and my brother Goten last, of old age. We got these names by our fathers and mother, I was named after my grandfather, Grandpa Gohan. And Trunks…He’s another story. He would have to tell you.”
There was a long pause.. Then John answered.
“Ok let me get this straight your over 200 years old!?!” John said
“Yes, I am 232 ½ years old.” John said with depression
“H-Ho-How did you get so old?” John said with sympathy.
“Along time ago I saved the world from a evil creature named Cell. During that time I reached Super Saiyan 2. My dad Goku collected balls with special abilities called Dragon balls. We used those to wish all the people who had been killed on that day back to life. Years later, we used them again, except this time, we weren’t using them, an evil prince was using them. He was wishing for immortality. We couldn’t let it happen. When we arrived he was already wishing upon the balls, I threw a beam at him, killing him, but it was to late. The wish was made, but luckily the wish didn’t respond fast enough to make him immortal, but instead passing the wish unto trunks and I.. Thus cursed forever to watch our families die out, and never have a family again.”
“That must have been hard…” John said looking at Gohan.
“It was very hard, especially for Trunks. He had one of the har-” Gohan was cut off.
“Its fixed.” Trunks yelled. Gohan got up and said, “ok, its time for you to learn the way of the Saiyan-Jin…” As Gohan went into the next room John stayed for a sec, and just thought of all the trouble Gohan had went through, and moved on silently.

TO BE CONTINUED….. Chapter 3 : Impossible.. should i continue ?
If you havnt noticed i am following the DBZ storyline but adding my own lil twist :)

Best answers
please continue, even if you have to pm these stories to us.

Best answers
lol, well thanx never new somthing you did whuile you were bored would turn out good :)
You no what...i think i will start a magna. :)

Best answers

CHAPTER 2 : Time of peace and sorrow…

“What is this place?” John asked with Suspicion walking around.
“This place, an old warehouse, that we fixed up.” He said leading the way.
“Will I be training here?” He looked around he heard some snickering from Gohan “What’s so funny?”
Ha! You train here……You need a planet for your abilities.” He said smirking. “Continue this way, were almost there.” As he picked up speed.
“I need a planet to train….there’s no way I’m that strong…am I?” He said looking bewildered.
“You will find out soon enough…” Gohan said, “Here we are, next room.”
“ Trunks! You Ready GO!?!” He yelled through out the open warehouse.
“Trunks, Gohan…where do you get these names from?” He asked jokingly.
“The machine isn’t functioning properly, it will take me about 30 minuets to fix.” Trunks yelled.
“Long story kid-” Gohan said
“We have 30 minuets, tell-away.” John said Sarcastically. Gohan sighed, “Mine as well.” he said in a depressed way. He sat on the ground and started to talk.
“About 200 years ago, I had a family, so did Trunks….while our families died of old age, Trunks and I stayed our young ages, me being 29 and him being 19...We had to watch our families die off one by one…Goku, My dad being the strongest of all the saiyans… died first, My mother Chi-Chi second, and my brother Goten last, of old age. We got these names by our fathers and mother, I was named after my grandfather, Grandpa Gohan. And Trunks…He’s another story. He would have to tell you.”
There was a long pause.. Then John answered.
“Ok let me get this straight your over 200 years old!?!” John said
“Yes, I am 232 ½ years old.” John said with depression
“H-Ho-How did you get so old?” John said with sympathy.
“Along time ago I saved the world from a evil creature named Cell. During that time I reached Super Saiyan 2. My dad Goku collected balls with special abilities called Dragon balls. We used those to wish all the people who had been killed on that day back to life. Years later, we used them again, except this time, we weren’t using them, an evil prince was using them. He was wishing for immortality. We couldn’t let it happen. When we arrived he was already wishing upon the balls, I threw a beam at him, killing him, but it was to late. The wish was made, but luckily the wish didn’t respond fast enough to make him immortal, but instead passing the wish unto trunks and I.. Thus cursed forever to watch our families die out, and never have a family again.”
“That must have been hard…” John said looking at Gohan.
“It was very hard, especially for Trunks. He had one of the har-” Gohan was cut off.
“Its fixed.” Trunks yelled. Gohan got up and said, “ok, its time for you to learn the way of the Saiyan-Jin…” As Gohan went into the next room John stayed for a sec, and just thought of all the trouble Gohan had went through, and moved on silently.

Chapter 3: Impossible…
As they went into the other room, John started to wonder what they were doing.
“What exactly are we doing? Where are we going” he asked Gohan, but Gohan just kept walking into the room.
“Trunks! SET IT AND LETS GO! WE DON’T HAVE ALL DAY!” Gohan yelled th with a raising temper
“Coming just got to grab my Sword.” Trunks said running around.
“What are we doing? John asked again.
“This is a transporter, this whole entire room, It’s what trunks was work-” Gohan was brought to a halt. He stared of into the distance.
“What’s wrong?” John asked “What’s wron-”
“SHH! Be quiet…..Theres someone out there, besides Trunks, but there using a technique I’ve never felt before, I didn’t feel them at all until now…Very strong, it maybe them.. TRUNKS!!! LETS GO!! NOW, THERE HERE!! ERASE THE DATA LOG TO OUR DESTINATION!” Gohan yelled. It got very silent….Then out of the window a bright light came.
“WE HAVE TO GO!! THERE RIGHT OUTSIDE!!” Gohan Screamed. Outside he heard someone saying something, Trunks came running in the room, He went to the far end of the room and pressed a red button, at the same time John felt his body disintegrate, yet feel as if those parts were in another world. As the last pieces of John, Gohan and Trunks faded, John looked down, and when he looked up he saw this face, staring him in the eyes, then john faded into a whole new world….
“WHO THE HELL WAS THAT!?!” John said with fury and shock. He said as he went up to Gohan who had landed a few feet away with Trunks. Gohan didn’t answer though.. He just stared off into the distance like a crazed person. Trunks looked the same. He waved his hands in front of both of them.
“Hello!?!” John howled
Completely ignoring John, Gohan started to talk to Trunks.
“It couldn’t have been them” He said hysterically
“But it was, them I don’t know how but it was….What has happened….How could it be them?” Trunks said turning to Gohan.
“Who was it! Who was that Back THERE!?!” John yelled once more.
There was a long pause, and Goahn started to move.
“I-I-IT-IT was m-my father, Goku…And his father Vegeta….” Gohan whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED………CHAPTER 4

Best answers
Man this is so AWESOME, and its geting more and more EXCITING! :shocked: Dude, when did u get up with this stuff?
Im sure all the parts are so exiting, so i would say to continue with all the parts!

I hope all of u agree with me!

The_CROW

T
I write storys like this too, but in german...
If somebody wants to read one of them, contact me.

My first and best story is about "Star Trek".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom