Esf beta 1.1

Best answers
Well i dled this mod for Halflife from 4 different places and everytime i try to install it It says Esf7.mp3 is corrupted and says i can't go on so i'm not even sure if thats the only one. Has anyone esle got this problem and can help me out :\?. Any help plz and thanks

Best answers
Well i'm gonna try to dled from the sites that Sierra Sonic put in a few threads ago. If that doesn't work i'm gonna dled 1.0 beta and dled the update see if that works. If that don't work i don't know what i can do

Best answers
wer kann deutsch dies is nur ein test

Ican speak german this is a test

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't spam again or you will have a warning for doing so.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dragaox said:
Well i dled this mod for Halflife from 4 different places and everytime i try to install it It says Esf7.mp3 is corrupted and says i can't go on so i'm not even sure if thats the only one. Has anyone esle got this problem and can help me out :\?. Any help plz and thanks
Firstly, welcome to the forums.

If you have tried downloading from different locations - you have 3 options:

1.) While installing, uncheck the mp3's option when it pops up - so it won't extract/copy the mp3's for your ESF installation... simple. :eek:

2.) Download ESF Beta 1.0, install that, download the 1.1 patch and update 1.0 to 1.1 (length method :/).

3.) Download ESF Beta 1.1 from yet another mirror/location - and this time, pick a trustworthy one. =]

Feel free to take your pick. On a side note, please don't double post on the forums, if you have anything more to add, use the
button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom