how 2 use sensu bean

huu

Best answers
i know it is very noobish, but i really dont know how to use a sensu bean, plz tell me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, well first of all you must find the sensu beans (which are not in all of the maps and are in bags. They can be found on maps such as Riverside and Geoarena) When you have sensu beans, it will show you how many you have in the bottom left hand corner. Then you must choose the sensu bean attack and click primary attack to eat one and secondary attack to drop one (if your standing next to someone and you drop it, you will give it to them)

huu

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
Ok, well first of all you must find the sensu beans (which are not in all of the maps and are in bags. They can be found on maps such as Riverside and Geoarena) When you have sensu beans, it will show you how many you have in the bottom left hand corner. Then you must choose the sensu bean attack and click primary attack to eat one and secondary attack to drop one (if your standing next to someone and you drop it, you will give it to them)
aaah, thanks, i thought you had those beans from the beginning ;) now i know why i couldn't use them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom