Outcast Academy

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*FBI WARNING*
This fanfic was inspired by the first one. The plots, characters, timeline, and story have nothing to do with that fanfic and any others like that will come along
*/END FBI WARNING*

The sun rises and the roosters began to stir. Houses once in shadow seem to gradually develop across the land as the center of the milky way galaxy spreads it's miracle. Hwoarang's eyes shake open as he beams of solar energy progress through the window, opposite from his dorm bed.

Hwoarang: My research paper!

He jumps out of the bed, realizing he never completed his essay on the history of the grenade.

Hwoarang: Professor SM will kill me!

*next scene*

A large class room fills up quickly, almost every row is full or being filled. The classroom isn't very talkative for some reason and then it becomes obvious as the small conversations turns to pure silence. The classroom door creeks open and a crazy eyed, mustached man with short brown hair enters.

SM: I hope you students did the "smart" thing and completed your essays

*Almost in unison* Classroom: Yes, Professor

SM: That sounds reasurring, Dpredator could you stand up to the class and read your thesis statement for me.

A stocky young man wearing a worn out black t-shirt crescened with a playstation logo stands up slowly. Clears his throat and pulls open his notebook. Flipping through the pages till his eyes light up.

*nervously* Dpredator: Grenades......*Silence*

SM: WHAT!!!! GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOOOOOOW! no wait, im sorry you can sit down

Professor SM rumedges through the droors of his desk and lets out a smirk. Someone in the classroom lets out a shrill and the entire body of students reacts by heading for the exit. SM jumps on top of his desk, letting out a evil laugh as his head leans to the side. Suddenly, a flurry of ice cream cones come spiraling at Dpredator.....

Dpredator: Sir, im sorr....

A valiant effort to apologize is cut off by a three scoop sundae slamming into his face. Then another, then another, then another, then "yet" another.

SM: I hope you learned your lesson! I got way more than 31 flavors behind this desk

Dpredator: (nervously) Ye...Yes, Professor

The professor picks up a phone on his desk and asks for the janitor. Then walks to the door which thin vertical windows are filled with bug eyes. Motioning for them to come in....

SM: Its alright students, another poor soul just learned his lesson

The class fills in most of the seats, except for the ones covered in milk, chocolate, sugar, and vanilla extract. The door opens yet again and a old man with a mop walks in, pulling a janitor cart. The entire classroom seems to be caught in a unison of stares and confusion. The janitor wears only one rubber glove, and it seems to be on his hand all the time. Faint comments and laughs can be heard as he strolls up the ramp to the mess.

Student(whispers to Hwoarang): Theres beem rumors about why he wheres that glove, it holds some secret power supposedly.

Brim: (whispering) I heard men were killed by that glove, it was once a powerful weapon. Sort of like the town's last super hero, Captain Humpie. I don't see how they could be connected though.

Another student: (whispering) i heard under the glove is horrible looking tentacle. Some kind of experiment gone wrong in Professor Quicksurfer's class.

SM: Class, would you like to share whats so important with me??!?!?!?!

Class (In Unison): No, Professor

The janitor leaves and the class resumes. Professor SM points out another student who reads there thesis statement also nervously.

Student: Since the creation of dynamite **** has been getting blown the **** up, knocked outta commission, and dumb *******s finding themself pwned. Grenades show no exception.

SM: Well done, anyone else want to present?

(silence)

Smirking, Professor SM slowly pulls his desk droor open. The entire class raises their hand.

SM: Thats better

More essays are read and their is a further discussion on why people shouldn't talk back to people with grenades in their hand. The bell rings, and students seem to think nothing but "escape" as they pile out the door

SM: Youthful exuberence, can't beat it

*scene change*

The traffic lights in a large city block seem to change with a rhythem as traffic flows in sync. An old woman sits behind her store counter, reading the latest gossip from U.S Weekly. Suddenly, a fat young man with a pink snow mask enters with one arm under his shirt. Forming a gun at the end. His breath stenched with alcohol.

Robber: (pointing the concealed weapon) Listen lady, i got to have my ****ing fix so give me the good stuff or you'll get it.

Old Lady: (hysterical) Im sorry this is just a candy store, take what you
want

Robber: (angry) Just a candy store?!?!? Listen lady give me the good stuff or else!

The whole situation is deafened by the loud roar of a sports intake doppler effect. A gold Nissan SkylineR34 peels out infront of the store. Smoke flying everywhere. The door flips up and a small figure in a black racing suit with a white cape steps out.

Robber: Ha! This little guy is going to teach me a lesson?

Mysterious Figure: (almost triumphently) I am the Gureatsu Skyliner! Most men would have bolted out the back door by now. But, I guess your an idiot so this will be easy.

The robber laughs again, only to watch as the Gureatsu Skyliner disappears and reappears infront of him.

Robber: Wha?!? Huh?!?! How did you do that? Maybe I should have layed off that last shot of Jose Cuervo

Without hesitation the Gureatsu Skyliner drop kicks the robber with lightning speed. He hits the ground furiously and the sounds of ribs cracking can be obviously heard. The second kick is mind blowing, as it lands in his side. Sending him into the air and destroying a stand of candy bars. He then drags the criminal out in the street as the cops "finally" arrive. The Gureatsu Skyliner turns to the old lady and apologizes as he walks into the street

Gureatsu Skyliner: Children! Come one, Come all! The established owner of this candy store asks you to clean her store and she promised a candy bar for everyone one of you.

He winks at the old lady, then jumps in his car. He peels around and the wheels glow as it blurs down the street. Leaving a trail of smoke.....

*episode 2 coming soon*

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
lol...race suit, you mean spandex!
Skyline saves the day in spandex! \o/

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun rises and the roosters began to stir. Houses once in shadow seem to gradually develop across the land as the center of the milky way galaxy spreads it's miracle. The Outcast Academy sits on a large park near the edge of the city. Townspeople come to walk, play hop-scotch, tennis, swim in pools, and other outdoor activities. The academy itself was designed by ingenious arcitects and landscapers. A mix of victorian styled walls and classical roman pillars parade the long hallways of this large campus.

In a large office near the front of the Academy, that overlooks the entire campus and park itself sits a very rich and charitable woman staring across a wide desk with a built in laptop. The chair facing toward the window.

Wealthy Patron: i must say that your school is.....hmmm....how could I put it.....COMPLETELY INSANE!

She stares intently at the back of his chair. The ground around her seems to shake at first then the chair quickly flings around. Revealing a well dressed man in a blue suit and black tie flossing a wu tang clan platinum chain, appearing to be disgusted.

Wealthy Patron: (shamefully) President Ghost, I...I...apologize

President Ghost stands up and gives the woman a look she'll never forget.

President Ghost: Get out.....GET THE **** OUT!!!!

The woman wastes no time and runs for the door, leaving her books and pamplets behind. President Ghost walks around the desk and picks them up. Flinging them into the fire that sits perpendicular from his desk.

President Ghost: Im tired of the liberalist pigs coming up here and making me look like a fool! I just want one person to come here and not go on and on with all this freaking shiggity shiggity shwa! Im the boss that paid the cost!

President Ghost strolls to his desk and hits a button on his lap top. His office door opens up and a butler looking fellow walks in. He carries a 2-way Nextel and a glass of rum and coke on a tray.

President Ghost: (pointing to his desk) Just set it down right there, thx

Butler: Yes, Mr. President

*scene change*

Darwin's theory is that "its survival of the fittest". A good example of this is Professor Quicksurfer's bio-chemist lab. Crowded plants constantly grow and die, fighting for soil along his botanical display that rings his classroom. The students pile in their respective desk and wait for their always "late" professor.

Student: (sarcasticly loud) I wonder whats keeping Professor Quick?

The door to the side of the Professor's desk swings open and a cloud of smoke flusters to the ceiling of the classroom. A strong smell over-runs the students and some let out a cluster of cackles followed by small moans. Professor Quicksurfer stumbles out, his eyes as red as the coals in a fire. The class lets out a collective laugh and it quickly subsides.

Professor Quick: What are you laughing at? Why is it so cloudy in here?

The class lets out another collective laugh and a roar of conversation begins.

Professor Quick: Students! Students! Silence!

The class ignores him and not a single conversation succumbs to his will. Professor Quick shakes his head and flops into this chair at his desk. Shaking his head like it was the end of the world. He looks at the class then looks at the door to see a pair of eyes. Rubbing his eyes to check if he was hallucinating, he realizes someone is really there. The door opens and Professor Light enters. He clears his throat very loudly and the entire classroom simetaneously stops.

Professor Light: I know Professor Quick has his problems, we all do. But it doesn't give you the right to ignore a biological genious like himself. I don't want to hear another peep unless it's requested by him. I know none of you want to deal with my special full nelson.

The entire class nods their heads in agreeance and Professor Light nods his, turns and walks out the door.

*scene change*

Hwoarang enters an arcade filled with racing, xtreme sports, warfare, and close combat simulators. He also notices the row of old school games like Gallaga, Mrs. Pac-Man, Centipede, Ninja Turtles: Shell Shocked, Street Fighter, Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom, and the original Time Crisis.

Brim: What brings you here Hwoarang?

He turns to see two familiar places, Brim and Dpredator.

Hwoarang: I had to skip Professor Quick's class, he is high half the time and its ba-ba-boring.

They all laugh in an agreeable sort of fasion.

Hwoarang: You bring the goods Brim?

Brim: You know me, I think the clerk is still on his lunch break.

Brim pulls out a screw driver and they work from game to game, playing each of it progessively with only one quarter.

Dpredator: This is almost too easy

The Arcade clerk steps out of the back room, immediately noticing and recognizing them.

Clerk: Hey! I know what you three are up to!

Hwoarang: Thx Dpredator you jinxed us! I thought it was your job to watch the door!

They all run out the front and scurry down the sidewalk. The clerk steps out and yells down the street.

Clerk: Don't comeback, and this time I mean it!

*episode 3 coming soon*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gold would definitely NOT be a color for a Skyline...
Professor and SM dont go in the same sentence :p
and how did the Gureatsu Skyliner come out? lol

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hahaha, great job so far, Hwoarang, keep up the good work homie!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It's missing something.
I'll try to think of what it was...I just lost it.. :p

just kidding dude, I love the story so far ^^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sun rises and the roosters began to stir. Houses once in shadow seem to gradually develop across the land as the center of the milky way galaxy spreads it's miracle. Hwoarang is awaken from his sleep by the loud and twisted ring of an ice cream truck melody. He feels something is not right, like the face of evil itself is after him. The vibe that something is coming for him gets stronger and he gets up out of bed and walks to his window. He notices the floor is colder than normal for this time of year. Peeking through the blinds, he watches as a young woman jogging down the road is suddenly covered in ice cream, by what seems to be a blur. The woman lets out a hysterical scream and runs in the opposite direction. The image repeats in his mind till he realizes it was some sort of truck.

Hwoarang: He's early

He is just about to turn away when he hears tires squealing like someone has just slammed on their brakes. He spreads the blinds to see a box shaped truck with the letters "Lid's Ice Cream". A woman and child are seen running by the truck on the other side of the street. The truck reacts by spewing ice cream from a spinning gun on top of it. The child screams with confusion and they both run off like they seen the devil himself. Hwoarang hears something like a microphone ringing and a voice echoes out of the truck

Voice: "Remember, kids, guns aren't for fun. Guns are for killing things like songbirds, and deer, and intruders, and Spice Girls, and busybodies who just won't leave your cult alone, and women who don't undersand you're the best man for them. This may sound crazy, but when you're holding a gun, you decide who's crazy"

Voice: How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise MY hand!

Voice: Oh and you in the window, don't think I haven't been watching you.....watching....you......watching........you.

The words seems to become a whispering echo in his head.

Voice: He's at the door.....he's at the door........he's at the door

The doorbell rings, and Hwoarang's heart tries to jump out of his chest. He slowly creeps to the front door and looks through the peep hole. Nothing is there. He shakes his head and pauses, wondering if this some sort of messed up dream. His mind seems to slowly lose all touch with reality and the evil ice cream melody is in side his head, mixed with some distorted laughter. Cackling you would hear from young children embarassing their fellow man. He finally loses and it his soul seems to jump out of his body and runs for his room where he keeps his mentor's sword. Running for the front, still barefooted, and sick of this nightmare. He opens his door quickly, jumping back and pulling his sword infront of him. He pauses again, listening for sounds and thinking...

Hwoarang: He could already be somewhere in the house

He gets the sudden urge to look around his sword matching the direction his eyes. He hears the evil melody again, but this time it sounds like its coming from a distance. Hwoarang has the urge to look out his front door, he watches a blur fly infront of him and past his view. Running out to see what he was he hears police sirens and turns to his left to see four police cars coming down the road, after the blur. Following them with eyes he notices up ahead a white puddle. The cops seem totoally unaware of what lies and don't have enough time to break for they slide through the puddle and out of control. Hwoarang looks further down the street and notices the ice cream truck sliding around the corner and out of his site.

*scene change*

The cities highways are busy ninety percent of the time. Swears, car horns, and outbursts are life's ironic comedy routine when taking the expressway. A blue skyline burns down open road and hits an upward on-ramp. Leveling with the road he realizes the depth of cars parading the path ahead.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Not trying to show off, but....

He presses a button on the console. The gold rims begin to glow and scatter energy around them. They seem to be charging as the speed rate of the skyline tops out. The skyline is heading straight at a traffic jam, hitting 280 mph.

*episode 4 coming soon*

Best answers
LOL I'm just like an extra...the "friend"...I hope me and DP don't get into a gasoline fight and blow ourselves to ****!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 4 is just below, but I want to take time to explain this fanfic. Just imagine this story as an anime, it would be if I had the time and resources. The characters, cars, psychotic teachers, protaganist, and last not least the antagonist are all animated.

Thx for reading,

the writer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The skyline was 20 feet from the urban congestion when his car vanished into thin air, the flash could be seen by a blind man. He reappeared exactly three miles down the road. Smiling as lightning bounced off the car from the static charge. He flipped another switch and a holografic grid popped up. Reflecting off his slightly tinted window as a red targeting circle appeared. The distance posted was 5 miles and closing.

Gureatsu Skyliner: I'll catch him at the next exit.

*scene change*

A secretary sits in her cosy office, eating her lunch. Realizing she can't even hear what she is thinking. It goes silent and she sighs, than her heart jumps. It's her boss hitting another cord, and the GLX65 amp rings loud enough to shake her paper weight.

Secretary - They should have put in the job application that I was working in a studio.

Principal Magus freestyles and then switches to chords that backed the poetic Jim Morrison. The phone in his office rings and he stops playing and has to jump and hit the amp to finally silence the damn machine.

Voice: This is super intendent Smith, I want to see you in my office this Friday.

Principal Magus: Yes Sir, I will be present.

Super Intendent Smith: Thank you, Mr. Magus

He hits the speaker off and exhales with some stress behind it.

Magus: Great, another hour with that idiot who does nothing but run his mouth about everybody. Good ones like "The GPA average is at a pathetic 3.5, you people need to improve your motivation skills." He's got that Bill Clinton voice and he does that weird hand jesture with every syllable he expresses.

He hears a voice echo through his door....

Secretary: Are you talking to yourself again, its does sound a lot better than that terrible rock music you play.

She notices him go silent and hears a small click, like something was just unplugged. Now she can hear herself think and she has some reason to develop the face of paranoia. The door flings in front of her face and a guitar is the first thing that peeks around. Principal Magus walks up with a smirk and sets his amp on her desk. He strings his guitar, watching as the paper weight jumps of her desk.

*scene change*

The Gureatsu Skyliner deaccelerates and manuevers across to hit the exit. The red targeting circle starts to get large and the object of its creation can be seen barely through the treeline. It jumps out right infront of him.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Determined, but he has a one track mind

The Skyliner pursues what looks to be some sort of truck back on to the interstate and compared to the rest of the world this a two car race. They manuever through traffic like rocks in an asteroid field.

Lid: Looks like why we got some company, SM you know what to do

SM smirks, glimpsing at the radar screen to his left. He rotates his chair to face the chasing skyline.

SM: You'll never live up to the hype of your predecessor.

Dodging the beams of ice that have since formed the length of a hockey ring, cars sit frozen as the Skyliner flies through around them. He comes up on a row of cars and the truck cruises around them. The guns rotates quickly and covers them with ice.

SM: For the Guild!

The Gureastu Skyliner flips the switch and disappears with a flash.

Lid: (noticing the bright light) What was that SM? Did we loose the leech?

SM: I don't know, the cars don't even look like they have been touched.

Lid: We've lost the cops, outsteamed a helicopter, and you don't know?!?!

Lid notices another flash while maneuvering through traffic.

Lid: Is that him?!?!

Lid hears nothing but silence and starts to cheer.

SM: I see him! He's gaining fast!

Lid: What are you getting at?!?!

SM: It doesn't look like we can outrun him.

Lid notices another flash.

Lid: Ok, how many are chasing us now!?!?

SM: I see the Skyliner

SM: (thinking to himself) But who is this other one?

The Gureatsu Skyliner notices lightning to his left and looks. He glances and sees a white lamborgini with platinum rims.

Gureatsu Skyliner: Computer, give me a scan on that white lamborgini

Computer Voice: Processing.....Established bounty hunter, goes by the name "Prozac"

Gureatsu Skyliner: Establish s-link connection

Computer Voice: Satelite Linking Engaged

The two cars racing close, jump to each side of the lane dodging a build up of cars in the middle of the interstate.

Gureatsu Skyliner: (screaming) This is my bounty, Prozac! Back off or else!

Prozac: Don't think so, since when is this a closed contract?

The Skyliner shakes his head and presses two yellow buttons in the inner-part of his steering wheel. The skyline screams lourder and picks up speed, pulling along side the truck. The ice gun shoots but is too high to hit the skyline below.

SM: I told you we needed side guns on this thing!

Lid: What and ruin the fun?

Lid jerks the wheel and attempts to ram the Skyliner out of control into oncoming track. But when he goes to make contact, he meets a nice gold energy field and the truck bounces of it. The right side of it sparking and leaving a burn mark.

SM: This is starting to seem a little hopeless.

Lid: Don't worry were almost to the hideout.

*episode 5 coming soon*

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG I WANNA BLOW PROZAC TEH WHORE UP \o/

This is almost as good as magus's fanfic :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom