sig

envy

E
can sum1 make me a sig?
it needs to hav a picture of the master chief out of halo on one side, and a picture of a sniper from mohaa, preferably allied, on the other side. it also need to have envy in the middle and can u use sum cool effects for the background, dark blue and black could be quite cool for colours, hope im not asking too much
envy

Best answers
Dopemane, first let me ask you a question. Are you trying to start a new fad, or be cool, by making these pitiful paint sigs. Personally I hate the sig, you can't do much with paint, so why not use ps or psp?

'Edit: Away from computer until home, please respond!'

Best answers
cynrix stfu...

like ive told many ppl in the past i dont have the money or the time to make a fancy psp sig its bullcrap...

so why not take the bum way out and use paint so cynrix go touch yerself in a corner

Best answers
Hehehe, is that the best insult? But away from that, I did not mean to start a bunch of ****. It was merely a question. So if you could, please answer it? And I noticed your host likes to announce it on your images, so if you want I will host for you.

Best answers
nah i hope we r still cool and iam not tryin to start a trend i just make do with what i have + i cant buy psp bcuz iam in dept with my mom and dad from going paintballing and now i owe $40.00 + my gun broke that adds 30 dollars so now iam up to $70.00 owing to me mom and dad

Best answers
^_^ no worries, but yea those are pretty good for Paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom