<{WoC}> clan, needs dedicated server!

Best answers
We at <{WoC}> are looking for a dedicated server to run for our clan. We would like a free one but if it comes to money then we might have to pay. we need a Canadian server, which has to be in the middle of canada so it is good for all members.

thanks. we appreciate it.

Best answers
I would take it into consideration, but there's a few problems preventing me:

1. My dedicated server won't work, it crashes ESF whenever I try to make it.
2. My comp isn't the best, as my listen server can only handle up to six players, including myself. I don't know if this limit would go up with a dedicated or not, as I have never successfully made one.

And yes, I live in canada -> I live in Ottawa, so it would be a good canadian location for a server I think.

Best answers
The Canada part is good, but the 2 problems....sorry but I think we'll pass....

Best answers
Surely someone in your clan can make a dedicated server, its not that hard. Although a dedicated server needs to be on a saperate computer to the client otherwise it lags all the time. The average (512/256) connection can hold 6-8 players.

Best answers
I know...but my clan has many "server difficuities" Some of them cannot shut down their norton internet security and it cases them huge lag, some of them doesn't have more then 1 computer, and some have slower internet connections like shaw light speed internet...that's why I wanna see if someone out there has one...

Best answers
yes, we all seem to have probs with servers, I only have a Cable connection and i'm the one with the *** internet security, so i cant host like i used to, and i also only have 1 computer. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom