Why cant i find any servers

Best answers
Sorry if it already a thread with this question.could not find one..
when i open esf and entering online games i can only find freaking cs game not a singel esf :no: can someone tell me how to do

Best answers
But ican only find 1 game!! and that game i cant join

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To find servers, you can use programmes such as The All Seeing Eye That programme will most likely work for you.

(You have to set your filters when using WON to find esf games)

Best answers
But i dont know how to use ase...dont game spy work?

Best answers
open half life, go to multiplayer, go to internet games, go to filer and change the game type to "esf"

Best answers
go to
http://www.gametiger.com/search?sType=mod&mod=ESF&submitButton=Mod+Search&count=50&game=all Or go to www.gametiger.com Select MOD and search for ESF. Once you find a few servers grab their IP address and go to your console and type "connect" and the server's IP address you selected. If that doesn't work I have a question. Are you behind a firewall? I was behind once that had port 27017 blocked and I couldn't see the Preadatorial tendencies server becuase it ran off port 27017 on their server. To sum it up.... If your ports are blocked and you are behind a server/router than you cannot see or connect to ESF game servers running off that same port number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom