NOT POSSIBLE!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG!!!! Anyone Check The Beta 1.2 Outline...................................................
.........................................GENERIC BALL!!!!+alot of things are completed HOLY CRAP THE ESF TEAM MUST HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!! :cool: ;) ;) ;) GO ESF TEAM :)
******EDIT****
14 things left to do and 1.2 is done
***EDIT***
Heres a quick link http://home.student.utwente.nl/h.vanwelbergen/esf/beta1_2.html

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 things.
1. What is the cease fire gamemode if you would tell us?
2. I really like the added generic ball.

Scruffie

S
OMG OMG I SH1T MYSELF THIS NEWS IS SO GREAT OMG OMG!!!11111

:S

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-, the cease fire thing is a cvar, it disables people from attacking basically...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Questions What Is MultiPs Revisited and Buu Body Part

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still am crying that they still don't exclude vegetas legs from fly idle with the GG anim. BB and FF have and rock.. GG is cursed to a less, way worse anim. :(

Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
OMG!!!! Anyone Check The Beta 1.2 Outline...................................................
.........................................GENERIC BALL!!!!+alot of things are completed HOLY CRAP THE ESF TEAM MUST HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!! :cool: ;) ;) ;) GO ESF TEAM :)
******EDIT****
14 things left to do and 1.2 is done
***EDIT***
Heres a quick link http://home.student.utwente.nl/h.vanwelbergen/esf/beta1_2.html
Ok when i opened this thread I almost didn't read it because it looked alot like a flaming thread (Due to the layout)

Neways, the beta 1.2 outline has been out for a while I believe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well buus body part attack is the absorbtion...and this link has already been posted a load of times anyway

Best answers
Id say they only have 2 things left. Cuz really whats required is in...the required section. The other 12 is optional..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scuffie id have to say u have 0 life either that or get way to excited way to easy

Best answers
never heard about the generic balls before.... but if its something like charging a small ball of energy and throwing it instead of with a tail... then sounds cool, has been done loads of time in dbz, should be fun :D

whats 9 way model blending?

Best answers
Nice stuff :D

They had to add the ball cuz its used soo much in the show :)

Also I cant wait for the taunts :D lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
9 way model blending allows models to actually bend when you look different directions, instead of just slanting the entire model or just turning the entire model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blending.. what I wouldn't do for a good blend tutorial.. i understand nada of blends.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D.C. Darkling said:
blending.. what I wouldn't do for a good blend tutorial.. i understand nada of blends.
Copying a post i made before...
9 way blending deals with the character aiming animations. 9 way blending uses 9 different aiming animations. How the hell do you use 9 different animations for a single aiming pose?

HL SDK said:
// nine-way blends are done left -> right, top -> bottom

/******

0 - 1 - 2

| \ | / |

3 - 4 - 5

| / | \ |

6 - 7 - 8

******/
So like animation 7 would be the character looking down, animation 2 would be the character looking in the upper right, etc... And ofcourse this is all blended between animations. For example, if you're looking in the upper left a little, it will use animations 0, 1, 3, and 4 to make a smooth blend.

jiggaman252001 said:
Can any1 tell me what advanced blocking, crushing diseases, and pumping ps is?
Advanced blocking is a more advanced version of block struggling (goes with crushing DAMAGE, not disease, lol)... If you're blocking a beam, you start flying backwards. If you hit a wall, instead of the beam blowing up, you'll receive damage for being pressed against the wall, and you'll continue to struggle the beam.

Pumping PS is a different version of powerstruggles... In the previous versions, you just held onto fire and added a constant stream of energy. With pumping PS you can increase the amount of energy you put in a powerstruggle. It's like shifting gears, if you go from first gear to second gear you'll be pushing out more power. I guess the best example of this would be the Goku vs vegeta powerstruggle in the saiyan saga.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
magus is a hypocrit i posted this link a long time ago and he closed it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
THIS IS AN UPDATE VASH U JUST SAID O HERES THE OUTLINE

Best answers
sounds interesting.. beta 1.2 has alot in store for us. i am dead sure the new melee system is going to be an amazing feature : D

by the way i thought this forum thread was about something retarded. how about trying to type what your thread is about in the topic instead of throwing a word expressing your feeling on it?

justjustjoe how old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom