Anyone do this??

Best answers
Has anyone ever recoded the game to change things like making transformations add more power than usual or make teleport go further?? Something like that. I was just wondering.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
recode ??? I don't think anyone would recode it ... or just be able to recode it ... the esf source code is huge ...
if you want to change these things you talked about, you would need the whole source code ... and ESF isn't open source (and it's better so)

Best answers
HERE HERE

there is a mod thingy out that has some more transformations and power levels, but to answer your question no

y would u want to , just wait

Best answers
you can't "Recode" the game, you can however, make a plug-in, a bot-like thing, sort of .. a dll that hocks up to the game dll or someting like that. but I have no idea how far you can go with that I mean, that method certainly works for making bots, but changing powerlevels and stuff? i don't know about that.

I think that's what EVM is doing huh?

Best answers
ya, thx alot. I know it probably was a stupid question and I actually didn't want one. I was just wondering if anybody actually went through all the work of recoding. thx guys.

Best answers
Yes the esf alpha engine source was release back when 1.0 came out.

Ummm, I dont know if an open-source HEX editor would allow you to change the content of the dlls in the game, but I know you can edit certain dll's with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom