ESF on HL Radio

Best answers
ESF on HL Radio!
Posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 by Mastasurf
ESF is scheduled to be on Half-Life radio Sunday October 9th, at 5:15pm pst 8:15pm est. This will be a live radio broadcast where you (the fans) can ask us questions in HL radio's chat room and have them answered live. More information on how tune in and participate will be posted later this weekend.

More information availble at the Half-life radio website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well don't you mean November?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i hope they mean November, dont want to wait a year for it. Sounds real good, it'l clear alot of things up.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, he ment November, typo I guess -_-
I was hoping Masta wouldn't advertise it, would have been nice if i was just talking to masta and the nice guy(s) at hl-radio :p... Tough **** i guess...

Best answers
Yeah, lol I was wondering why it said October, I thought I forgot my months of the year for a second. x_x; But yeah, that's pretty tight, HL Radio and all. Good way to satisfy the fans =D

Best answers
I didn´t know there was something like Hl radio........it´s kinda funny what idiot makes a radiostation for a videogame. You must be crazy to do that :\ imagine:

Radioguy: here is the crew of the esf team so what are ur plans?
ESF: no comment
Radioguy: When will you release the next version?
ESF: when it's done (you can just say no comment couse it doesn't make any difference)
Radioguy: Will there be more transformations in the future?
ESF: No we're too lazy so we're letting other people do that o_O
etc etc....

Well i'm sorry for all this flaming :S but i'm in a bad mood :\

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oval said:
I didn´t know there was something like Hl radio........it´s kinda funny what idiot makes a radiostation for a videogame. You must be crazy to do that :\ imagine:

Radioguy: here is the crew of the esf team so what are ur plans?
ESF: no comment
Radioguy: When will you release the next version?
ESF: when it's done (you can just say no comment couse it doesn't make any difference)
Radioguy: Will there be more transformations in the future?
ESF: No we're too lazy so we're letting other people do that o_O
etc etc....

Well i'm sorry for all this flaming :S but i'm in a bad mood :\
No offence, but I guess being in a bad mood also lets you talk out of your ass. HL Radio is a really good idea, they've interviewed quite a few mods... It's not like the regular interview, the guys on the radio don't ask all the questions, the people in the irc channel can ask too.
Also, we can give 'Valid' answers for all of those above questions except the "When is it comming out."

Best answers
i dont understand is this like a talk that we hear u guys talk live or is this like in a channel where u type the stuff u wan to say. Im confused :(

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know Masta and myself will be talking live with the guys @ hl radio. You guys will be typing on IRC.

Best answers
Its a live thing where those guys talk and you listen to it on winamp (constantly buffering while listening) also you can ask stuff on the IRC cannel and maybe it'll be answered on the radio :)

its a little choppy on my 56k tho :\

Best answers
So, can anybody give us a tutorial on how to make the hlradio on winap working? :)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omgoodness, the forums will be overfloaded by a new stream of noobs, ph34r them. Tutorial? You can just click on the link, and you'll be taken to winamp. Winamp connects to the radiostation and you're done.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
phrack50 said:
ESF on HL Radio!
Posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 by Mastasurf
ESF is scheduled to be on Half-Life radio Sunday October 9th, at 5:15pm pst 8:15pm est. This will be a live radio broadcast where you (the fans) can ask us questions in HL radio's chat room and have them answered live. More information on how tune in and participate will be posted later this weekend.

More information availble at the Half-life radio website.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well don't you mean November?
Yes yes, Mastas an idiot... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes he really is isnt he

and btw even if u feel like flaming u still shouldnt

Best answers
Yeah, i'm looking forward to sunday, i gave a shoutout to you guys yesterday on hlradio.

Best answers
cold steel said:
Omgoodness, the forums will be overfloaded by a new stream of noobs, ph34r them. Tutorial? You can just click on the link, and you'll be taken to winamp. Winamp connects to the radiostation and you're done.
Well, the link from the news goes to the hlradio site... but I don't need winamp, I have it. And from your speech it says that winap connects to the radiostation? Well.. I suppose theres also an address for that.. Anyway, just that I don't know how to use radio stations on winamp it doesn't mean I'm a n00b :S......well, hope somebody else will understand something for my needs o_O

Best answers
i think what he meant by that noob comment was that because ESF will be on hl radio there will a bunch of noobs trying to play the game now...and does anyone know if this will be archived cause i have to work from 9-4 sunday >_<

Best answers
go to the radio site, scroll down a bit, click on the little speaker icon. there you have it, you'r listening to the radio.

Best answers
Ok, so we listen through winamp to this live conversation of the guys from HLRadio asking questions to the ESF crew... Do we need to submit our questions via irc BEFORE the interview, or DURING the interview?

**and can you give a shout-out to me ^^ ;)

Best answers
Ultimate 17 said:
Ok, so we listen through winamp to this live conversation of the guys from HLRadio asking questions to the ESF crew... Do we need to submit our questions via irc BEFORE the interview, or DURING the interview?

**and can you give a shout-out to me ^^ ;)
During the interview. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom