i cant join any games

Best answers
i have been trying and trying......i run windows xp i dont know if that has anything to do with it but when i put quickstart i get this box that says requesting servers and it shows many ips.....also when i play multi online it doesnt make the connection it goes by many servers and just doesnt connect why is this???? ive been on this problem for months now i need some help asap
thx in advance

Best answers
First, do you have the latest half-life update? (1.1.1.0) if not, go get it.
Second, do you have ESF beta 1.1? If not, go get it (file section)

If this doesnt solve your problem, could you be a bit more specific, for instance: did you see an error??

Best answers
okay when i click mutiplayer and then internet games it says requesting server information followed by an ip and then it has a timer on the bottom , on the top withing this box it says logging onto valve i click quickstart it says requesting list from this ip.....then it says could not connect to server,:reason: could not make connection attempt this is the problem i am facing thank u for yur time and hope to hear from u soon
thx in advance

Best answers
Hmm... i hate that thing, no clue how to solve it but a way arround it is to use websites such as Gametiger.net and the all seeing eye.

Best answers
First of, I dont recommend using quickstart. Just set it to netspeed, and search for a nice server with good speed. If this doesn't work you can always try the all-seeing-eye, where the link can be found in one of the stickies, I believe

Best answers
I had this prob lem for a while not trying to clogg up forums but I'll e-mail u if i can remember anything......

Best answers
okay thx everyone for yur replies i didnt thin it would b so soon...but its great
btw big munky if u do remember entitle the email esf esf thx
if anyone got any more suggestions to my problem thx in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom