Lowest possible PL

Best answers
i have a weird question, when you get too low in health and your PL decreases is there any way to get to a power level of 1 or 0? im unsure on how long the PL drops for or if there is a limit on how low you can drop, also how strong would you be? it's just out of curiosity <---(cant spell), i would try this but im at work and it just popped in my head

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 is the lowest

if the pl hits 0 you die

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u go under 10 hp ur pl starts draining so anyone can die from 0 pl

but its really unlikely u wont die before u hit 0

Best answers
I would like to see a spirit bomb at the PL of 100 it would be pretty weak wont it? also another question... if you loose alot of power when hurt bad and manage to stay like that for ages, when you respawn do you spawn with less of a PL than what you would normally spawn at if you died before loosing PL (confusing huh?) :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the pl u lose is not permenant if u die u return to the non dieing pl u had before

Best answers
-=Real_Dog=- said:
I would like to see a spirit bomb at the PL of 100 it would be pretty weak wont it? also another question...
I am not sure but I think it does not matter how low your PL is, a spirit bom always has the same strenght. If it doesn't than it would be more "realistic" towards dbz.

Best answers
Since the sb is nt from your energy but from others it doesnt matter what your pl is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the SB would be weeker at a lower PL cuz if not...wel...That would suck.

oh ya SPIRIT bomb...........

But it must be stronger think of this if this dude is like 100 mil PL and you still have that same SB you had bbefore right it wouldn't hurt him at all or will it cuz of his PL???

Confusing enough....

Best answers
Wow... them thinking words, i guess ill try it sometime, thanks for the interest in this tread, weird as it is, keeped me occupied while working, the reason im asking abou tthe spirit bomb is because it's the only attack that doesn't drian KI, imagine doing a beam with 100PL it wont even be able to charge properly :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya the size doesn't change cuz it's not from you PL.
Plz answer my Question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cruzharo said:
ya the size doesn't change cuz it's not from you PL.
Plz answer my Question.
The spirit bomb's power doesn't come from the person's power level. If you ever watched the programme, you'd know (if you listened to it) that he collects all the energy from the living things around him (like the trees, rivers, plants, people etc....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom