Metamod-amx-bots-HELP!

Best answers
Uhm,guys-HELP ME!I installed metamod 1.16.2-and installed amx like plugin to him-metamod and amx works fine-but-I don't know how to set ESF bots to use not as plugin-to use it normal-I readed something about +localinfo-but I can't figure it-I installed downloaded metamod-and only puted metamod dlls files and plugins.ini file-about +localinfo-please-help me,here is the sample from metamod install page-it shows something called +localinfo mm_pluginsfile <file>???
Please help me:here is the quote from that site:
+localinfo mm_pluginsfile <file>
$gamedir/addons/metamod/plugins.ini
$gamedir/metamod.ini

$localinfo mm_execcfg <file>
$gamedir/addons/metamod/exec.cfg
$gamedir/metaexec.cfg

$localinfo mm_gamedll <file>
$gamedir/metagame.ini -- No longer supported
And here is section of +localinfo:
Config option: +localinfo
Several of Metamod's configuration options can be specified by the "+localinfo" facility on the hlds command line. This is similar to the "setinfo" console command, where the syntax is:
+localinfo <field> <value>
Current localinfo fields recognized by Metamod:

mm_pluginsfile Specifies a file that lists the Metamod plugins to load, instead of using the file plugins.ini. The <value> should be the pathname of the plugins file, relative to the gamedir.

mm_execcfg Specifies a file that contains cvar or other configs to be exec'd after loading the plugins, instead of using the file exec.cfg. The <value> should be the pathname of the exec file, relative to the gamedir.

mm_gamedll Specifies a game or Bot DLL to be used instead of the normal gameDLL. The <value> should be the pathname of the DLL, relative to the gamedir.
This replaces using the metagame.ini file. With previous versions of AdminMod (2.10 and earlier), this same functionality was provided by the file "admin.ini".

mm_debug Specifies an initial meta_debug value.
Note that each localinfo field can have only one value. If specified more than once on the command line, only the last one will be recognized. (In particular, trying to use mm_gamedll to load multiple dll-style bots will not work. In a case like that, the multiple dll's must be chained together).

Some examples are:

./hlds_run -game cstrike +localinfo mm_pluginsfile mylist.ini
./hlds_run -game cstrike +localinfo mm_execcfg mysettings.cfg
./hlds_run -game cstrike +localinfo mm_gamedll dlls/pod_bot.so
./hlds_run -game cstrike +localinfo mm_debug 7

Note, paths should use unix-style forward slashes (/) and not backward slashes (\), even on windows platforms.
Please tell me where this must be - in which directory,how I can configure it for using normal bots-or please-host it somewhere that I can download urs configured file-with readme where I put that-please?HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where that +localinfo file must be(folder)-and can u write here the line of code that will enable to work bots?HELP!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well your just thinking too much.
Right click on your own link to ESF and click to properties.
(make your own example: C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf )
and add this line:
+localinfo mm_gamedll "dlls/esf_bot.dll"
to make:
C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game esf +localinfo mm_gamedll "dlls/esf_bot.dll"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom