Half life?

Best answers
There was so many half life games when i walked in to the video game store wich one do i need the exact title please tell me.

Best answers
Just HL get EOTY(half-life edition of the year) pretty sure that is the original half-life yeah just like mystix said.Hey wait a min i thought you left stix?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, the Game of the Year Edition will work, that's what I have. ;)

Best answers
ok thanks whats the one that i can use besides the the game of the year ediotion cuase i might not have enough money

are you gonna respond

Best answers
i think the game of the year edition is only $20 where i live, should be the cheapest becuase its one of the oldest. Other then that you could get Half-Llife:Counter-Strike, Or Day of Defeat, Just avoid those ones like Counter-Strike: blue shift and such, they dont support online games over WONid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest you just buy Half-Life, it's not expensive at all... well, in the U.S. it isn't :rolleyes:

Best answers
ok thx this is off topic but can someone asure me that this game will work before i go blow 20 bucks lol
so can someone asureme that they can help me when i get it thx a head of time

Best answers
i assure u that it will work man thats what eeryone has been telling u and most of the people have the game so just go get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom