Watch the name!!

Best answers
I had to recently reinstall ESF because of a glitch that a bad sprite had caused. I went to my favorite server. The Preadatorial tendencies server. I had just spawned and the player amount was about 10/10 and all of the sudden I get 3 guys beam spamming me and 2 others meleeing me. I was like WTF. Usually I don't get attacked that fast when I join a game. Even when I have just spawned. The guys that I were fighting were very easy and even in 2v1 I meleed both of them out only to be killed by a stray FF. Throughout this whole game I noticed how I was constantly being attacked. In the past I ususally fight and take a break and go back in. This time I was constantly being attacked by really easy players. I finally realized the problem. My name!!. My name since I had reinstalled ESF was ESFnoob. I have noticed before that when I play people who have the name ESFnoob... are noobs. But I never knew that other people would take this to the extent that they will swarm and harass anyone else with this name just becuase they think that it will be an easy kill.

Best answers
Maybe that's what I need to do to get some teamed fights. But I has the same problem today almost. I think it's team up on Son Gokuo Day. My ingame name is "Son Gokuo". Whatever server I was on I would get teamed up on. It was the weirdest thing. But it was a planned team thing. What's funny is that I beat them all on the servers lol.

Best answers
meh that happened to me once i got shot 5 beams at once khh final flash another khh a gallit gun and spirit bomb im like wtf lol :/ especially when i try to go undercover as... ESFn00b :io

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom