I have ESF Questions

Best answers
I have these questions

1. What is a bot?
2. How do I play with gogeta, and vegeto.
4. How do I get ssj 3 goku
5. My friend was playing esf and he make his on robot so he can play against hin. How do i do that.
6. how do i get other cool player like broli, pan,..I downloaded them but when I play esf on the internet it does not work.
7. Can you give me a list of servers for esf.

if you are going to tell me stuff like go download it, then give me a link

Best answers
Guy I edited the questions so please take your time and read it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. An AI (artificial intelligence) player that plays like a real person for people who cannot play online, or prefer to get good ping :).

Get it here:
http://invisionfree.com/forums/esf_bots_forum

2. You don't, just the characters ingame. But you can go to the modelling forum to get a model of him (use request thread if you don't find one).

3. Uhhh you skipped a number...

4. Again you don't. This is hoped to be added in later versions. But you can go to the modelling forum to get a model of him (use request thread if you don't find one).

5. That would be a bot ;)

6. Make sure you replace the actual model, just downloading it doesn't do it :p. Take the .mdl given and replace it into the C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\esf\models\player\WHATEVERTHEPLAYERITREPLACES. For example, if you replace Vegetto model with Goku, then you would put the non-super saiyan forum in the goku folder and the super saiyan vegetto in the ssjgoku folder.

7. Use either the All Seeing Eye (use google to find where to download the program) or Gametiger (which is in the stickies in the Newbie forum I believe).

Good luck and welcome to the forums ;)

Best answers
Like you said put ssj vegetto into ssj goku folder. What do i do if I have a player that is alone, for example cooler, pan, broli....

Best answers
It depends who its made for. Get "Half Life Model Viewer" to see which character it goes over. Or ask the maker.

Best answers
But Pan, Broli,... Don't go to any one. For example I can't put Broli in goku's folder. How about I just make a folder for them?

Best answers
Oh. Aslo when I downloaded pan, cooler... And I opened pan and it had krillin and krillin2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That means they go into the krillin model folders:

the krillin one goes in esf\model\player\krilling (replace the existing one)

the krillin2 one goes into esf\models\player\krillin2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, your krillin model will be changed to Pan. You cannot add characters to ESF, you can just modify them to look, sound and move like different characters. For your instance, Pan will modify Krilling to look, sound and move like Pan would.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
!XxShAdOwxX! said:
Yeah, your krillin model will be changed to Pan. You cannot add characters to ESF, you can just modify them to look, sound and move like different characters. For your instance, Pan will modify Krilling to look, sound and move like Pan would.
You can backup your Krillin.mdl. Simply leave him in your documents or wherever you wanna put him, then simply put in Pan. You don't have to replace the original Krillin.mdl.

muna580 said:
oh thanks. What about the attacks, with they change?
No, only the model/skin will change. There is no way you can change the actual attacks. The only thing you can change, are the sprits to make it look like the attack was changed.

Best answers
that suck, then what is the point of having pan or other players

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you like them, you just replace the models. If you want to go back to the old Krillin then you can just reinstall esf or before you replace your models make a back-up of your models folder and call it OrigionalModels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom