new siggy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since its been a week the sig swap thing is over so what do ya think of the new sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blending is good on the two pictures. That's the main thing about the sig I think. The text... stands out ~_~ haha.

Personally, I think you should try something different with the text. Maybe make it a bit smaller and give it a black outline?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Ryoko that the blending of the pics is beautiful. Very well done there.

And to disagree with Ryoko, I dig the way the text looks. It doesn't need a bunch of effects to look good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love it man, i love these sigs you're making. all i think needs to be fixed is the text, dont change it, just add like a red-orange stroke around it.

know what i mean? :p

Best answers
I don't really like anything. It seems that you are just trying to start a new 'trend' so to speak. You say stick with simplicity, but simplicity doesn't mean the quality of your sigs comes out better. I can say simplicity is nice, but in some cases it doesn't work and people take it to far. The blending is very nice, and that is about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it really has nothing to do with starting a new trend i just happen to like cleaner looking sigs. they just seem to flow better with a couple of colors instead of a barage of effects. i dunno i guess its because i like that smooth couple color vector look ya know?

Best answers
Thus another trend ^_^. Simplicity is over-rated, the same as Complexity. Make the art by the way you think or feel, and it comes out much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom