Mr.Satan 0_o Addon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok I Was At Mr. Satans Return Server And They Had This Cool Ninja Rope, Grappler Hook, And Jetpack addons I Can't Seem TO Find Them But There really (((((((((((((((((((((SSSSSSSSSSSSSrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy buuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt apppppppppaaareentttly i have to make it longer otherwise no ons comes in to see it))))))))))))))))))))Cool Can Anyone Tell Me Where TO FInd IT????/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok Ok Srry about this but WTFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER 45 VEIWS NO ONE POSTS>.............................................................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont double post :\

you're going to have to ask him, because i have no clue where to get that addon

Best answers
i am supremely confused by you JoeJustJoe.

why dont you do a forum search, or possibly PM mr satan, or a member of the esf team? : /

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its called the Hook mod for I think. It is for AMX mod because I believe that is what he runs. Just ask in the server forum or it might be in the stickies. If that fails just search like Denominator said.

Best answers
They have it for amx mod (a diff version) theres also a version for metamod.. ill go find it for ya :)..
ninja rope(for amx mod): http://amxmod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10946&highlight=rope
hookmod(formetamod): havent found yet..
(btw its not mr satans addon.. its hookmod addon or possibly ninja rope for amx..)you`ll have to ask mr satan which 1 even tho it is on his server it isnt by him soo just correcting ur mistake that you think its his plugin just cause it is on his server...its on mine too hehe :)..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The Link Is Broke When I Try To Download It
Oh And Its The Ninja One I Want
Send It To Me [email protected] Msn me

Plz Answer I'm Really Bored And This Will Make It really fun

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Denominator said:
i am supremely confused by you JoeJustJoe.

why dont you do a forum search, or possibly PM mr satan, or a member of the esf team? : /
Err Searched forum so don't be i'm supremely confused at u JERK! thats all u do is flame or say something mean look at all his posts besides a few that say gj or he critz someone about skin or model w/e i'm sick of him hes on my block

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe, he wasn't flaming you at all. He was giving you some suggestions...

But you did flame him. and you did doublepost...
so warning :warning: for you

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ok i'm not a coder/scripter i'm an idiot ..... So Unless Dragongodz is gonna send me his whole half-life folder i can't do it

Best answers
Fool... You need AMX/Metamod installed into your half-life folder.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Seph` said:
Fool... You need AMX/Metamod installed into your half-life folder.
OK Plz CLose This Thread Before It Turns To A Flame Thread Besides Dragongodz Already Helped me and Thanks to Him Too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom